Anyone think Conor is doing all these shenanigans to get out the Tony fight ?

Although he very obviously avoids defending like the plague, I don't think that's why he is doing a bunch of idiotic stuff.

THAT I attribute to him likely being coked clean out of his gourd on the regular.
I think he trying desperately to get himself out of the fight. I see it as one big scam to not have to defend. He tried hitting the ref and they didnt suspend him. So he figures hit some random person in pub should do the trick.

You think Conor (a guy that can fight whoever he wants) is trying to go to jail to avoid fighting Ferguson?

Where do you get such silly thoughts from?

How about just fighting someone else instead?

Last edited:
I think Conor is not handling his fame and fortune well and he's doing exactly what people in that situation do...he's self sabotaging and self destructing.

He is obviously is having substance abuse issues and from there, it's just few short steps to the kind of out of control behavior that will land him in trouble with the law.

I think he's trying to feign his own death to get out of the fight with Tony. This is just the first part of his plan setting the stage and providing a motive for someone wanting to kill him.

I can't believe some people didn't see this coming.

Only thing pathetic is that you seriously think this.

No. Do you honestly think this?

Would be pretty stupid for Conor to be afraid of a fight that's very winnable for him.

burn out. needs to not be him for a while.

He did what he set out to do. Might not have a next chapter and is just messing around until then

No the fight is because Conor got a girl up the duff.

He's clearly doing it all to be at home with his newborn kid and family. You didn't see them in the Bellator cage or at that bar?

No, not even slightly, not even a little bit

What he is, is a coked up nutcase who things he’s a gangster. Guys completely lost the plot. He will get killed if he keeps punching Irish gangsters though. People will be saying at the funeral that he’s ducking Tony

I don't think it's Tony. I think he's doing it so he doesn't have to defend the belt.

Don't forget not negotiating in good faith with UFC. UFC agreed to his demands for Tony fight then Conor moved goal posts to something UFC could not agree to.

He seems to want to get suspended with crazy behavior as well.

I think it's all concocted so he can buy time, wont get striped, and Khabib and Tony can fight instead. If he's lucky Khabib wins then Conor knows he has 6 months summer window since Khabib can't fight 3 months before and three months after Ramadan to make some money fight and fans won't complain. Like ODH or Pac in boxing.

I could be wrong stay tuned.

I don't think it's Tony. I think he's doing it so he doesn't have to defend the belt.

Conor got one of his several ladies on the side prego and a fight broke out because of it, this is about to get a lot bigger, watch!

Back