Anyone think Masvidal/Usman outcome will be different?

If Masvidal can beat Usman he will win. Otherwise he will most certainly lose or suffer a draw or NC.
This guy knows
tenor.gif

I can honestly say one thing, since the Burns fight I’m no longer thinking that Usman is as impervious to the KO as I had prior. Now weather or not Jorge can find dat chin is a different story
<Fedor23>

Preparation and a good weight cut are crucial. I don't know why in this case, so many here are choosing to pretend that they are not.

I’ve always wondered: who is that in your avi?

not really masvidal might take and give a little more damage in this one but it could also be the complete opposite. curious enough to check the fight results. i like the fight but just not sure why its taking place

I'm not sure but does anyone think it's kind of funny or ironic that they both desperately seek what the other has?

Usman is the champ yes but he hates that he is looked at as not that exciting and is jealous of the amount of fans Masvidal has. He wants that excitement and wants to be must see TV so bad.

Masvidal on the other hand can pretend all he wants and say it's all about money for him but I don't buy it. He wants nothing more than to put a stamp on his life and career by adding a big gold UFC belt that definitively says he is the best fighter in the world at his weight. Fighting has been such a massive part of this dudes life that it's the only way he can retire peacefully is finally getting that title. The perfect ending.

I think this fight will be much more exciting and almost wanna say we're gonna see something very memorable.

Let’s be real, a lot of people like Mas because they think he’s cool and charming and he wears eccentric clothing, but he isn’t on Marty’s level and he never will be.

I'm not sure but does anyone think it's kind of funny or ironic that they both desperately seek what the other has?

Usman is the champ yes but he hates that he is looked at as not that exciting and is jealous of the amount of fans Masvidal has. He wants that excitement and wants to be must see TV so bad.

Does he though? I was under the impression that Marty never gave a shit as long he’s winning. He’s an athlete first and foremost.

No this fight is happening cause there's nothing left for Marty except rematches and cause Masvidal is probably the biggest 170+ draw in MMA right now. The "he didn't have a full camp" is just an excuse for this fight to happen that no one actually believes will make a difference.

I think there will be more striking because Usman is trying to prove a point, but end result is 50-45 again.

I think same outcome, Usman is consistent, but Mas' battle last time was against gassing because of the weight cut, so he should be able to do more. If it's not closer in the end the cardio allows him to try more, so more action = better fight.

I think the first fight in six days notice was a complete waste of time. We know Usman is the better fighter, would’ve been nice to see what Masvidal could pull off with a full gas tank. With a knockout, Masvidal would be Usman’s Serra

Back