Anyone train with this BJJ Black belt?

Looks like Xerxes fat gay cousin.

Is that the same guy from the "most aggressive/brutal bjj" video going around FB?

I get the feeling from the beginning portion of the video posted above that those ladies were paid to be there. Just throwing that out there.

dear lord, what did i just watch!!!! please help me get my 15 min back. yes i couldnt stop the video i just had to keep watching.

at 12:27 theres photo on the wall he says his lineage is Gordo-Sandro Batata- Himself

*mind blown*

he lets the dog on the mat... I mean I let my dog on the bed and couch but not on the mat

Found it, by BJJ Pix:

I wondered if/when the online BJJ community would pick up on this. Dude's FB page is interesting, to say the least.

Regardless of his personality, looks, or whatever...He seems legit in BJJ to me. First I heard of him but after some quick searches def looks like he's been committed to BJJ for a while now.

That was the angriest demo I've ever seen.

That was the angriest demo I've ever seen.

for sure! and that was definitely a "demo" and not a highlight reel. I'd say a highlight reel consists of clips taken from actual competition, not you beating up a purple belt.

demo was angry but look technically sound.

There's some video of him competing back in 2007 or something. He didn't too bad for it being 8 years ago.

Back