Anyone use Bet365 in Europe??

BigSteve

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am in Serbia for the month as some of you may know and I am trying to continue to gamble.

I joined my friend Wi-Fi and logged in, but when I got to place my bet, and confirm, it says 'Please check your confirmation that your bet has been placed' and logs me out. I have no problem browsing and I can see my bets and money in the account. Serbia has access to Bet365, it's not one of the countries where its banned.

I have tried different Bet365 websites, ( european ones ) but it keeps bringing me back to the Australian one even though I am under a Serbian IP Address. I have cleared all my Caches in history. I downloaded Express VPN and tried with the Australian address and UK. UK doesn't work at all, Australian just keep loading. This happens when I use VPN back home to tape Bellator etc, I have to turn of VPN for Bet365 to load properly again.

On my gambling phone where I have the bet365 app I can't even log in, says it's illegal in my country and I need to email support if it's wrong. Don't want to do that as it's not my account details.

Currently, I was able to place a small bet on my old account that is limited. It's on my main phone that I use, and it is not linked to the current Wi Fi. Instead, I am with my Australian provider and I am using Data Roaming overseas. Could that mean it's something to do with the Wi FI?

I also can't log in now as every time it logged me out I logged in to try again, and I have reached my log-in limit for the day which is new to me. If someone has any idea what could help, I appreciate it a lot. Otherwise its 1 month without gambling for big steve.

I'm not in Europe but I use Bet365 in Ontario, Canada. We have to use the "GeoGuard Location Validator" app on our phones to confirm we are in an authorized location to use the Bet365 app. Have you tried using that app? Perhaps Bet365 is using that app to confirm the location of bettors in Serbia as well.

Have no idea why it doesn't work for you if it's not banned in Serbia.It's kinda illegall in Croatia but I just use a mirror link that works for years now.I can send you the mirror link if that will help but I think it's the wi-fi like you said.

Bet365 uk use to only work abroad with-out vpn on phone but they fixed it. Can't use it anymore unless I go back to the UK.

As for your problem, maybe try on the phone (not app) without connecting to the house WIFI (try a cafe if you don't have roaming)

Last edited:
appreciate the feedback boys, I just logged into my phone on roaming, hopefully, the account doesn't get limited due to the IP address being linked to my original account. If I have to split the bets I will get the Misso back in Australia to bet as well.

Back