Television Anyone watching Ozark? (Season 3 - March 27)

I mean...the gay stuff doesn't bother me per-se, I aint no homophobe....I binge watched OZ and have seen some shit.

the gay stuff in Ozark though felt needless....and sort of like a Netflix checklist of "hbo-type drama to ignite discussion"

queue

-Underage girl losing virginity/rape
-Gun control
-gay stuff
-dude butts
-religious zealots
-torture
-drug use/american war on drugs

like was that REALLY the best thing they could come up with to find a patsy to bring down Bateman? a closet homosexual redneck?
I just don't like watching it. Guess I'm a homophobe? whatever. Show was too much for me

Reminds me way too much of Breaking Bad.

It's really nothing like it.

Just finished it up. One of the best premiere seasons I've seen in awhile. Got really gay pretty fast, though.

Show was ok. Only characters I like are Ruth, Marty, and his son. Without Ruth I'd pass on season two.

im watching it right now actually.. episode 3... i dont know what i think of it.

on episode 5 now...im interested enough to continue the show to see how it ends

Also feels wierd watching Charlotte skimp around in crop tops with her ass hanging out....that girl seems wayyy too fuckin young

the entire Fed agent being gay angle is total cringe to me...like just no reason for it to be in here at all

Bro.. she at least has to be 20 in real life. I'm too lazy to fact check.

Honestly the excessive gay sex made me lose interest.

the only female ass they show is Batemand nasty old wife getting plowed... then they have the nerve to show that dude spitting out a load on another guys chest... Like fucking why? I'm a bit old school when it comes to shit like that. I've lived my whole life never watching something so fucking gay. Gross..

I felt a little redeemed when the redneck guy beat his ass and kicked him out of the car, that shit was funny..

and then they got gay with each other too.. fucking gay show is gay

LOL

Sherdog gets pretty gay sometimes but you're still here.

The redneck uncles and their fate was poor writing.

Otherwise good shoe

Enjoyed the series. Favorite character so far is Ruth. Very cunning for a hillbilly. Second is the dying old man in the house. I get the feeling he was telling the truth in his Hoffa story. The guy definently connected to a bad past, killing the cartel hitman with no hesitation,and I recall he was from Philadelphia, so very likely connected to the mob.

What's this show about?

A financial adviser who launders money for a drug cartel gets into trouble when his partner gets caught skimming from the money they launder. In order for him and his family to stay alive he has to prove that he can relocate to the Lake of the Ozarks and launder millions of dollars from scratch in one summer. In doing so he clashes with the local criminal element.

A financial advisor is forced to launder money for a drug dealer.

But at its core, it's a love story.

A financial adviser who launders money for a drug cartel gets into trouble when his partner gets caught skimming from the money they launder. In order for him and his family to stay alive he has to prove that he can relocate to the Lake of the Ozarks and launder millions of dollars from scratch in one summer. In doing so he clashes with the local criminal element.

Sounds cool. Is it on Netflix?

Back