Apparently Cerrone comes from a rich family with an untouched trust fund.

Apparently I don't care how much money Cerrone has, I just want to see him fight, win or lose.

So... the Red Panty Night would really be for Conor…

Heard this before it doesn't jive with other details that came out about him over the years. His grandparents were small town Colorado doctors, not venture capitalists. His father was/is a fireman and his mother is/was a nurse. He and Leonard Garcia lived in Jackson's closet space dorms for years and he worked jobs like laying floors and roofing houses. He said they lived off what Leonard made in the UFC. And of course he later had tax problems that got lots of ink. Why would you do such things if you are rich?

So they have a big family trust that no one ever uses? Cerrone is past 35 now. Sounds like some bs to me. I don't doubt they have a little bit of money, enough to buy some land in Hicksville, New Mexico anyway. Probably his grandfather has a life insurance policy he was the beneficially of. Although forcing him to wait to be 35 is pretty distrusting of his nature. Heh.

Last edited:
All i knew is what happens at the ranch stays at the ranch.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

More like - "What happens at the ranch gets high and runs to China"
<Baelish01><Baelish01><Baelish01>

Heard this before it doesn't jive with other details that came out about him over the years. His grandparents were small-town Colorado doctors, not venture capitalists. His father was/is a fireman and his mother is/was a nurse. He and Leonard Garcia lived in Jackson's closet space dorms for years and he worked jobs like laying floors and roofing houses. He said they lived off what Leonard made in the UFC. And of course he later had tax problems that got lots of ink. Why would you do such things if you are rich?

So they have a big family trust that no one ever uses? Cerrone is past 35 now. Sounds like some bs to me. I don't doubt they have a little bit of money, enough to buy some land in Hicksville, New Mexico anyway. Probably his grandfather has a life insurance policy he was the beneficially of. Although forcing him to wait to be 35 is pretty distrusting of his nature. Heh.
i could be totally wrong, but i believe it comes from a govt check for some kind of native american payout... which apparently runs in his blood somehow.... how cowboy of him.... eh?

Heard this before it doesn't jive with other details that came out about him over the years. His grandparents were small-town Colorado doctors, not venture capitalists. His father was/is a fireman and his mother is/was a nurse. He and Leonard Garcia lived in Jackson's closet space dorms for years and he worked jobs like laying floors and roofing houses. He said they lived off what Leonard made in the UFC. And of course he later had tax problems that got lots of ink. Why would you do such things if you are rich?

<JagsKiddingMe>

If I had a trust fund I'd be in the UFC too. -fat sherdoggers

Yeah, his grandma gifted him his ranch.

What's funny, that he lived in dorms at Jackson's MMA and mooched off Leonard for years when he's a secret rich dude or that I think this is somewhat exaggerated? What's an obscene amount of money? $500K a million? How much do doctors make?

Cowboy will change Conor’s bum life

i could be totally wrong, but i believe it comes from a govt check for some kind of native american payout... which apparently runs in his blood somehow.... how cowboy of him.... eh?

Where did you see that? I never heard he even had Native American ancestry.

What's funny, that he lived in dorms at Jackson's MMA and mooched off Leonard for years when he's a secret rich dude or that I think this is somewhat exaggerated? What's an obscene amount of money? $500K a million? How much do doctors make?
You've never met anyone that comes from real money.

I wonder how much, probably a few hundred thousand at most

You've never met anyone that comes from real money.

I have. And even those that don't live the high life don't live in dormitories at age 30 and live off their friends. That's the point. I remember he said I believe at UFC Q&A thing that the money Leonard made at UFC 69 supported the two of them for years. He's a real prick if what he says is true and he's not trying to exaggerate how rich he and his family are.

Back