Apparently Lemos/Dern was a better fight than Whittaker/Costa

Yeh, Costa/Rob was fun but I liked the Dern/Lemos fight more.

Lemos absolutely breaking Dern's face and Dern just basically collapsing was crazy. Wild that she managed to survive. Love how she was somehow pumped up for the 3rd round after that.

Did I miss something, or was Dern getting lit up on the feet for a few seconds, followed by multiple minutes of positional struggle on the ground, more entertaining than the co-main was?

Psssh. Bunko promotion.

Costa/Rob fight was a bad fight. Costa didn't do shit other than that spinning kick.

GGmCAd4WsAA14ht

Last night was a great card. And Dern/Lemos was the best of them to watch as a fan. Dern had the soul knocked from her body and then the corpse mauled....and she survived. She even came back and was threating Lemos with submissions. So much respect for Dern now. She a dawg and I loved.

I think it was more competitive and a lot closer.
Rob/Costa was competitive, however overall Rob was controlling most of the fight and Costa didn't have too many answers to his counters.

Wheel kick was sick tho

Both were solid fights in my opinion. Everyone has their personal preferences. Perhaps you just prefer a more technical fight, but I thought Lemos/Dern was a barn burner.

For me, sloppy, forced striking will always be more frustrating to watch than enjoyable. Dern got pieced up because her striking is terrible.
It's the same reason a knock em down, back yard brawl between two guys who don't know how to throw a punch will never have the entertainment value that comes with disciplined, high level violence.

It was. Costa Whittaker kinda sucked tbh, where were Costas combinations, they were both jab merchants for most of the fight. Dern's possible comeback after getting almost finished was way more exciting

Back