April 17 Triller: Ben Askren vs Logan Paul (Mega)

Winner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
something else people are overlooking.. I highly doubt they're doing legit drug testing, so Askren could get on the sauce for this fight if he wanted to, i'm sure the Paul bros are cycling too, so Askren could get on TRT and be in better shape and stronger than he was in most of his MMA career.

I've been MIA for a few months. What with so many people rockin' the "Old man Mir" AV? Y'all lose a bet?

I've been MIA for a few months. What with so many people rockin' the "Old man Mir" AV? Y'all lose a bet?

For a few months I haven't been here. What's with so many people having an "old man mir" avatar? Did you lose a wager?

What kind of monster did you let besmirch Alex Grey's artwork like that? Hahaha
This is the Covid and St. Patrick’s day art from my man @bigwaverider
we have fun here on sherdog, next time an opportunity comes up to get a custom AV I would suggest it.

Good looking on the Alex Grey art shoutout!

ObedientRedKawala-size_restricted.gif

This is the Covid and St. Patrick’s day art from my man @bigwaverider
we have fun here on sherdog, next time an opportunity comes up to get a custom AV I would suggest it.

Good looking on the Alex Grey art shoutout!
Lateralus is one of my favorite albums of all time, so it caught me eye. I hate it so much that I love it, but I respect BWR as much as I respect Alex Grey.

Wow never thought Askren would get his very own Conor Style "Big" thread lol... His hips are like balloons.

Big Water Melon Balloons.
1dcb3afc0eb20e257316e38078e36069.gif

As we all know Ben is no boxer, neither is Jake Paul but Jake does throw better punches.
Ben has been getting some of the biggest names of Boxing to give him tips and some credibility, and surprise surprise he went to the Mayweathers.

Extra video for the fun of it.

Last edited:
Ben's going to try and clinch and then gas and get ko'd.
Nice try ben and his 4 sherdog accounts.

Jake paul is the best fighter rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back