Are girls getting hotter, or is it just make up and plastic surgery?

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you look back at old movies from the 70's or 80's some of the starlets were fine af but the majority of people were a lot less attractive.

Is this because of natural selection and evolution, or crazy skill makeup use, and cosmetic procedures which are no longer taboo?

old.jpg

maybe in movies the girls are more attractive but in every day life women are way uglier than they were back then. Majority of American women are obese today. Shit, most men are too.

Evolution isn't going to change people's looks in a matter of decades. However, fashion changes and thus when you look at old films, the body types, hair and make-up may be out of fashion.

Given that so many people are overweight these days, I doubt that we are living in some golden age of female beauty. No matter what, young women will always be pretty, I guess.

Also, pics of modern, attractive women required to prove your thesis!

Make up and PS. Nowadays they all have fillers and dentures. Sickening.

If you look back at old movies from the 70's or 80's some of the starlets were fine af but the majority of people were a lot less attractive.

Is this because of natural selection and evolution, or crazy skill makeup use, and cosmetic procedures which are no longer taboo?

You're talking about actors and actresses in movies Brah! Not everyday people.
The same could be said about the music industry.
<Kpop01>
We're more focused on looks and marketability than actual "Talent" and it reflects in the product.
It's why movies and music is such TRASH nowadays!
<34>

Natural selection doesn't apply because ugly people have just as many kids as attractive people. Uggos probably have more kids on average

Different styles and looks. I personally am not attracted to women who wear lots of makeup as it just hides the real person.

Sexy is always a turn on, but revealing too much spoils it. I think that a one piece bathing suit is sexier than a thong.

New tricks to be hot > old tricks to be hot

Aside plastic surgery wich actually gone a bit retard
Surely better technically, but much worse as cultural taste

Is this because of natural selection and evolutio

Ha, that wouldn't happen. There aren't any women who couldn't have offspring if they wanted to (with the exception of those who are infertile, of course).

In other words, ugly chicks aren't being weeded out of the gene pool, they have just as many babies as hot chicks.

Edit: Oh, shit. I'm gold now!

Just nope.

That's probably not far back enough to make any real difference. Could be you just dont like the way women styled themselves back then, looks odd to me too. If you go back really far to where people were living in third world conditions then back in those days people really were uglier. Life was just too hard back then, people were malnourished, sick, more stressed out. When it's that bad it really will affect your appearance. For the us that would probably be like early 1900s

Back