Crime are leftists behind west coast wild fires?

reveler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-professor-charged-four-california-wildfires

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/11/us/former-college-instructor-charged-arson-dixie-fire/index.html

---

A former college professor was indicted by a federal grand jury Thursday for allegedly starting four wildfires in Northern California earlier this year that threatened to trap firefighters as they battled a massive fire nearby, federal prosecutors said.

Federal prosecutors say Maynard, a resident of San Jose, set four blazes: the Cascade and Everitt fires, on July 20 and 21, and the Ranch and Conard Fires on Aug. 7.

U.S. Forest Service agents started investigating Maynard on July 20 after the Cascade Fire was reported on the western slopes of Mount Shasta.

An investigator found Maynard underneath his black Kia Soul that had its front wheels stuck in a ditch and its undercarriage centered on a boulder, court papers said.

A second fire erupted the next day on Mount Shasta, and investigators later found tire tracks similar to those made by the Kia.

---

imagine driving a kia soul. fucking lol. soy people.

Blank_3000_x_1688_20_x00sf5

notice the usual bad facial hair, weak jaw, overall greasy appearance common to leftists, especially "professors," a major propaganda arm.

is there any reason to believe that leftists wouldnt purposely start fires to help "reset/crash" the system, drain police and fire resources, and generally just try to damage this great country, which they hate? they know only rich people have houses in the hills/mountains where these fires sweep. their voting bases are in the cities, the concrete jungles. rural and suburban people, who are class enemies of the terrorist left, are most impacted by these fires.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-professor-charged-four-california-wildfires

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/11/us/former-college-instructor-charged-arson-dixie-fire/index.html

Federal prosecutors say Maynard, a resident of San Jose, set four blazes: the Cascade and Everitt fires, on July 20 and 21, and the Ranch and Conard Fires on Aug. 7.

U.S. Forest Service agents started investigating Maynard on July 20 after the Cascade Fire was reported on the western slopes of Mount Shasta.

An investigator found Maynard underneath his black Kia Soul that had its front wheels stuck in a ditch and its undercarriage centered on a boulder, court papers said.

A second fire erupted the next day on Mount Shasta, and investigators later found tire tracks similar to those made by the Kia.

imagine driving a kia soul. fucking lol. soy people.

is there any reason to believe that leftists wouldnt purposely start fires to help "reset/crash" the system, drain police and fire resources, and generally just try to damage this great country, which they hate? they know only rich people have houses in the hills/mountains where these fires sweep. their voting bases are in the cities, the concrete jungles. rural and suburban people, who are class enemies of the terrorist left, are most impacted by these fires.
Leftists have been burning down city blocks the last year and a half, so it's possible.

They will use the constant gradual shift in shorelines to prove that they need more power. They are trash.

Republicans can be trash 100%, but that’s not what this is about.

This was probably just his way to “bring attention to the issue” because we still “have a lot of work to do” just like Jussie Smollet was doing way back when in Chicago…

Most likely.

notice the usual bad facial hair, weak jaw, overall greasy appearance common to leftists, especially "professors," a major propaganda arm.

You might be too young to remember, but when Bill Clinton first arrived in DC to start his new job in 1992, all the ugly, fat, inbred looking men in the opposing party HATED the fact that Clinton could command the room with ease, and fuck any of their wives if he wanted to.

Yes, many of them are. Those people don't believe in morals, they only believe in what serves their wicked ideology. I remember that a gang of leftists part of a NGO were also arrested down in Brazil for burning down the Amazon Forest not so long ago.

I don't think this is a political thing.

Just the makings one of sick POS. I can't find the article because it was from a couple months ago but the story was pretty interesting. They put a tracking device on his car and found out he was near the birth of a handful of fires. He was also starting them behind fire lines where the firefighters were working in a possible attempt to trap them in. I personally think he should never see the light of day again.

I think the Dixie fire was started by PG&E. I believe the PG&E worker got to the site and saw a small fire and wasn't able to put it out and it got out of control and began the whole thing. Then this fucking nut comes in behind it all and started making it worse.

Are people stuck in assuming a person or group represents all of those who think a certain way because the perform a horrible action? Yes.

Anything to crow the narrative. But I don't blame most folks since its such a Nixon-Reagan brainwash tactic.

I help you with your title "are white males behind west coast wild fires?"

I don't think this is a political thing.

Just the makings one of sick POS. I can't find the article because it was from a couple months ago but the story was pretty interesting. They put a tracking device on his car and found out he was near the birth of a handful of fires. He was also starting them behind fire lines where the firefighters were working in a possible attempt to trap them in. I personally think he should never see the light of day again.

I think the Dixie fire was started by PG&E. I believe the PG&E worker got to the site and saw a small fire and wasn't able to put it out and it got out of control and began the whole thing. Then this fucking nut comes in behind it all and started making it worse.

Yeah... there's some crazies out there. The Colorado Hayman Fire was set by a Fire Prevention Forest worker....

yup...

Back