Are most women mentally too weak to endure being a man?

Harrynorine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now, women in general, have an especially hard time understanding things from men's perspectives. Men on the other hand seem to have a much easier time empathizing with women. This basically sets women up for disaster when they try to gender swap, because the vast majority of what they have come to think about men is based upon lies, outdated notions, and misconceptions. They aren't used to all the negatives that men have to cope with and endure, because most feminists only look at the good aspects of being a man while completely dismissing all of the bad. While it's easy to do that when you're a woman, it's impossible to do that when you start to live as a man.

For example, self-made Man is a book about a study where a feminist woman decided to be a man for 18 months, which led to her needing treatment in 3 different mental institutions due to the mental trauma she endured as a man; she eventually committed suicide this year. And when she was alive, she became very misogynistic towards women as she lost all respect towards them after experiencing first hand how women treats your average guy.

[Norah Vincent discussing her experience as a man]

[Summary of the situation surrounding Nora vincent]

Most are, yes. There's a tension of expectation being a man and things we have to subvert, subdue and overcome to function in society that is made to embrace the gentler, calmer side of life.
This is why it is very silly that femininity is being pushed aside and discouraged in young women. They're being raised like misanthrope dudes with absurd expectations.

I think in the story mentioned in the op, the big collapse (other than very poor mental health not indicative of most) is that even the "easy" side of things is pretty fucking hard and every day is a blessing.

Men are far less emotional and get hurt feelings I would say (especially how it used to be....that gap is closing a bit with the younger generations of men though IMO). Or maybe it's more fair to say that men can handle it better, or at least differently.

Also, that study is a bit skewed IMO. This person probably had some severe emotional issues prior to living as a man in the first place. I wouldn't blame her suffering on just 18 months living as a man. Also, she probably didn't live as a "normal" man b/c she looked different yet. But I understand what she and the study are trying to show.

Me personally, I've never felt that women treat me shitty at all. I don't know where all these men are getting this from unless they are just weak emotionally or get offended by the slightest comment. It's more complex than just men or women mentally. Each person has a different mental toughness too. Men are either biologically or conditioned to be tougher or just "man up and take it"

You are capable of handling what you are conditioned to. In many regards, women would absolutely lose their minds if they have to endure a lot of things men do... like the woman you referenced.

Here is an example of white people unable to handle "being black" for a few hours:

Just like many first world people wouldn't be able to endure a 3rd world life for too long! Maybe one would eventually adapt and get used to it though.

You are capable of handling what you are conditioned to. In many regards, women would absolutely lose their minds if they have to endure a lot of things men do... like the woman you referenced.

Here is an example of white people unable to handle "being black" for a few hours:

Just like many first world people wouldn't be able to endure a 3rd world life for too long! Maybe one would eventually adapt and get used to it though.

Lol, the chick loses her mind during a hypothetical exercise.

I think most people would struggle being a different role than what they have been bought up to expect or lived as their whole life.

I doubt I'd find living as a woman easier than living as a man.

Depends on man that comparison is made to.

Most people could not handle being a street kid in romania who is destined to spend most of his life in prison if he survives into adulthood or being orphan in ukraine right now

Now, women in general, have an especially hard time understanding things from men's perspectives. Men on the other hand seem to have a much easier time empathizing with women. This basically sets women up for disaster when they try to gender swap, because the vast majority of what they have come to think about men is based upon lies, outdated notions, and misconceptions. They aren't used to all the negatives that men have to cope with and endure, because most feminists only look at the good aspects of being a man while completely dismissing all of the bad. While it's easy to do that when you're a woman, it's impossible to do that when you start to live as a man.

For example, self-made Man is a book about a study where a feminist woman decided to be a man for 18 months, which led to her needing treatment in 3 different mental institutions due to the mental trauma she endured as a man; she eventually committed suicide this year. And when she was alive, she became very misogynistic towards women as she lost all respect towards them after experiencing first hand how women treats your average guy.

Let me know when this thread hit's OT.

With or without the chemicals, mutilation, etc. required to switch genders, if you're trying to be something that you are not, you're going to have a bad time.

Good video. The chick is acting like a total Karen but seems like it's just her knee-jerk reaction to being talked down to when she's not used to that. I suspect she'd react the same if the exercise were "now you're a short, poorly dressed man working a menial job in a snobby neighborhood," or "you're a fat, ugly crack ho being talked down to by your judgmental male clientele."

People who have been through some real shit in life and particularly in childhood would not react the way this chick does. And that includes folks of any race or gender.

Last edited:

Lol. What an incel thread.

Back