Are people really buying Conors whiskey?

it'll sell forever and it'll only start tasting better the older it gets. a lot of people wouldn't even know its conor mcgregors when they see it sitting in a store

lol whiskey doesn't age in the bottle it's aged in barrels before it's bottled. It'll taste exactly the same now as it will 50 years from now if you just leave it in the unopened bottle.

It's priced about the same as Jameson. Anyone expecting it to be "good" at that kind of price point doesn't know anything about whiskey.

If it tasted like it does but cost $50+ a bottle then sure, but it's a cheap blended whiskey. I don't see a problem.

When I most active here, there was a large group of fan-boys willing to drink his load, so I am sure they're drinking that shit.

If he made a beer i'd definitely try it. Not a bourbon/whisky fan really.

How do you get a whisky company so fast. Doesnt whisky have to age like at least 6 years. And that is the lowest level.

I get it did well for the initial launch because of Conor Khabib but all the reviews were terrible. (I tried it and didnt think it was bad but im the furthest thing from a whiskey drinker). Rogan said its doing extremely well. Is that true? Whos buying it? Seemed kinda expensive for shitty whiskey.

So you're the 'furthest thing from a whiskey drinker', and you're in a position to critique a bottle of whisky... Interesting.

Tell me, what else have you no clue about that also you're willing to offer an opinion on?

How do you get a whisky company so fast. Doesnt whisky have to age like at least 6 years. And that is the lowest level.
3 years for a low level whiskey. His is blended so its a mix of whiskey all aged different times. Decent irish is 12 years but I am not 100% if that is a real 12 years. In the US the only thing that has to have a age listed is the straight whiskey (ONE GRAIN) in a blend but that only has to be 20%. So a 12 year aged whiskey can only have 20% of it aged 12 years with the rest 3 years in theory. Most bourbons are aged 3-5 years FWIW in america.

3 years for a low level whiskey. His is blended so its a mix of whiskey all aged different times. Decent irish is 12 years but I am not 100% if that is a real 12 years. In the US the only thing that has to have a age listed is the straight whiskey (ONE GRAIN) in a blend but that only has to be 20%. So a 12 year aged whiskey can only have 20% of it aged 12 years with the rest 3 years in theory. Most bourbons are aged 3-5 years FWIW in america.
So this has been in the works for three years? Or he just bought some whisky and bottled it under his name?

Such a typical sherdog thread.
Every fucker suddenly becomes a whisky expert just so they can dump on Conor
Who the fuck cares.
It is not like he made it himself. It is a re branded whisky.
You eather like it or not, but if not, it should not be because of Conor.

whiskey is essentially poison, Conor is now in the business of poisoning everyone.
I look at my uncle, he's been drinking for a long time. he got soo many problems and been to hospital many times.

he pisses blood and can't take a shit without pain.

I could only imagine what Connors whiskey is like, if it's giving everyone hangovers

Whisky is alcohol which is factually a poison.
Your uncle has emotional problems that he chose to numb with alcohol. The legality of alcohol led to that choice undoubtedly ( he could have chosen any other drug or poison ). Your issue is with the government for legalising and taxing a poison, not with Conor. He is a legitimate businessman.
Cars kill more people than almost anything; they're legal. Fast food causes cancer, completely legal.

I get it did well for the initial launch because of Conor Khabib but all the reviews were terrible. (I tried it and didnt think it was bad but im the furthest thing from a whiskey drinker). Rogan said its doing extremely well. Is that true? Whos buying it? Seemed kinda expensive for shitty whiskey.

Well you tried it TC. So you gave it some money.

I haven't nor want to unless its a free bottle.

So you're the 'furthest thing from a whiskey drinker', and you're in a position to critique a bottle of whisky... Interesting.

Tell me, what else have you no clue about that also you're willing to offer an opinion on?
It's just a mere opinion you blowhard.

It has 84 points on distiller, the same as JW Black.

This thing it's still at the very beginning, if it's gonna last there's no reason not to have better products.

Most brands have a range of products and qualities, even if people say they drink Lagavulin like they say they drive a Merc, as if an A-Klasse and a SLR are the same car.

I have yet to enter a liquor store that sells that shit. That doesn’t mean shit necessarily, but I’m curious who is buying it and where it’s sold.

Let's take it down a few levels, I can feel the vein popping through the monitor lol.

People are living through Conor I guess and buying his whiskey makes them feel they're part of his tribe.

Bundle the hype with the whiskey and you've got yourself a deal.

Back