Are people really buying Conors whiskey?

Ronda was accomplished and no looks. Tate was pushed strictly on looks. You're a sheep

That's quite ignorant of you to think that Miesha was pushed strictly on looks, almost like you're threatened by a successful female.

Good for him you mean. He has a profitable business and he doesn't have to take any more brain trauma like most fighters end up doing in their career.
He will destroy livers

I still haven't seen it yet where I live. I'm not really a McGregor fan, but I'll give it a shot when I see it. I'm a fan of Irish Whiskey, so I'm curious to see how it tastes.

Wife had a friend bring a bottle (Proper 12) over from Ireland.
Got it today.

That said I have a bottle of 4 Roses small batch I am about to crack open first.

Oh man I love me some Four Roses. I even have a joke I crack with my friends.

"Four Roses. Single Barrel, double malt, 12-gauge pump action whiskey."

You can't compare the two. Four Roses is serious Kentucky Whiskey. Love that stuff.

P12 is just standard Irish but anyone who's shitting on it is just a Conor hater. There's nothing wrong with it. Jameson Black Barrel is better than Proper 12 but Dead Rabbit is better than Jameson. Proper 12 is fine for its price.

Haven’t tried it, not a fan of Whiskey or Conor for that matter. I prefer tequila shots...
RagB0Ir.gif

Awesome

Ronda was accomplished and no looks. Tate was pushed strictly on looks. You're a sheep. Retired below average fighter as an av pure sheepie

Of coarse Ronda was pushed because of her looks. It was half the reason that she was fast tracked to the title in Strikeforce. Meisha Tate even called her out on it before their first fight. It wasn't until after Ronda was running through everybody that she started ballooning up in between fights.
Strikeforce and early UFC Ronda always looked good.

7420bcce628f0b141a3b34ee1614f83b.jpg

a2a418fdb435f1b7e05dc23a9eb424c7.jpg

1412228059-tumblr_ncrsd2ZKq41th4l0no1_500.jpg

Well, all whiskeys tastes pretty bad to me. So there's that.
#TeamCognac
Rogan said it was the BestEva Whiskey
Yeah, once in a lifetime doesn't apply to 'Proper Twelve': it's a once ever whiskey in human history.

Of coarse Ronda was pushed because of her looks. It was half the reason that she was fast tracked to the title in Strikeforce. Meisha Tate even called her out on it before their first fight. It wasn't until after Ronda was running through everybody that she started ballooning up in between fights.
Strikeforce and early UFC Ronda always looked good.

7420bcce628f0b141a3b34ee1614f83b.jpg

a2a418fdb435f1b7e05dc23a9eb424c7.jpg

1412228059-tumblr_ncrsd2ZKq41th4l0no1_500.jpg
She was fast tracked due to her gold medal and wmma literally having no depth Also being thin doesn't make you attractive

So this has been in the works for three years? Or he just bought some whisky and bottled it under his name?
I think it's both. Conor has been vocal about whiskey for a while now so I assume he has been putting this in work for a while but for the amount of volume he is producing it would have to be existing also just tweaking the formula. Conor is always 5 steps ahead of everyone else he registered his promotion company back in like 2008 or 2009 well before he was the mega star he is today.

I've heard it's pretty bad. Would definitely believe that it's doing well just based on the Mcgregor brand though.

She was fast tracked due to her gold medal and wmma literally having no depth Also being thin doesn't make you attractive

She's not a Hollywood dime, but she has a nice smile and is not a bad looking girl. Do you honestly think that she would have got all of those endorsements and acting gigs if people didn't find her attractive? Just because you like dudes and can't tell doesn't mean everybody else feels that way. :D (Just jokes) She won a bronze medal btw, not a gold.

There are no real sources for sales so they are making these numbers up.
My guess is that it did decently well to make McGregor a good stack of cash.
But by no means millionaire level cash.

I mean it's basically coloured cheap Whiskey that isn't worth the price tag. Only fans are going to be buying that.

I think it's both. Conor has been vocal about whiskey for a while now so I assume he has been putting this in work for a while but for the amount of volume he is producing it would have to be existing also just tweaking the formula. Conor is always 5 steps ahead of everyone else he registered his promotion company back in like 2008 or 2009 well before he was the mega star he is today.

Conor is the owner of the brand and the chairman and what not on paper, but this has a big company behind it- Grupo Cuervo, who owns Bushmills, Jose Cuervo tequila, Kraken rum and other tens of brands.

I doubt the product has much to do with Conor. The whiskey is produced at Bushmills, the blend is made by a professional master distiller- David Elder from Guinnes, the distribution is handled by Proximo, also owned by Grupo Cuervo.

This is far from amateur hour, the product is what it is because Cuervo wants it to fill a certain market position at a certain price point. Conor's just a name, really.

Well he has 30 million instagram followers and is pushing the perfect product for his brand... so even if the quality is not there, it will sell. People who don't even drink whisky are buying it, he is cracking an untapped market. Those customers don't know what good whiskey even tastes like.

The biggest W of his career could very well be the success of Proper 12.
he will make way more money selling Proper 12 than he will from fight purses.

Conor is the owner of the brand and the chairman and what not on paper, but this has a big company behind it- Grupo Cuervo, who owns Bushmills, Jose Cuervo tequila, Kraken rum and other tens of brands.

I doubt the product has much to do with Conor. The whiskey is produced at Bushmills, the blend is made by a professional master distiller- David Elder from Guinnes, the distribution is handled by Proximo, also owned by Grupo Cuervo.

This is far from amateur hour, the product is what it is because Cuervo wants it to fill a certain market position at a certain price point. Conor's just a name, really.
Thanks! It really is smart of Cuervo to partner with him because his visibility and reach allows them to get into new markets. Proper 12 was on the canvas for PFL last week and its 90% of Conor's gram these days.

It's her Olympic bronze that was the main accomplishment people cared about (the Pan American games don't hold any weight outside the sport), but she certainly had her looks going for her coming up and after she was established as well. You don't have to be a supermodel in order to use attractiveness in a sport like MMA.

Not really a wiskey drinker but from what I hear it's comparable to the similar priced wiskey in terms of quality but not very good without a mixer, that's probably true with most $30-40 dollar wiskey though.

I think the product was rushed out to gain profit while the name (Conor) is hot. You know how long it takes to really produce good whiskey? 12 years. I bet you my snob next door neighboor who's been makingItryin) whiskey for 5 years now when he isn't taking Pat Cummin's shift....makes better whiskey than Proper 12...and it's a crock of shit...

Back