Are there any “Non-tattood” fighters in this day and age?

Overeem

Alistair-Overeem_original_crop_exact.jpg

Reem is a natty guy, he doesn't believe in putting toxic stuff like inks in your endocrine system.

Actually his still very much in MMA. Making bank in ONE FC and free to get outside deals through sponsorships. He is free from Reebok and the UFC. He is fighting next month.

Nice! Maybe i meant he had no place competing for a real belt.

Weili Zhang
126_Weili_Zhang.0.jpg

~
Yan Xiaonan
yan-xiaonan-ufc-fight-night-122-weigh-ins-video.jpg

~
I expect that none of the fighters from mainland China have tattoos, as the culture there is strongly anti-tattoo.

Belts do nothing but collect dust. Teh checks are real and so are teh guns !!

giphy.gif

If backflips and big arms were my thing I would be Shawn Jordan's fan.
Sod off.

If backflips and big arms were my thing I would be Shawn Jordan's fan.
Sod off.

I thought I saw Sawn Jordan working the drive through at Wendy's the other night. He's a cool cat but he forgot to give me my ranch dressing so I only gave that location 3 out of 5 stars on my Yelp review. CTE , most likely.

I thought I saw Sawn Jordan working the drive through at Wendy's the other night. He's a cool cat but he forgot to give me my ranch dressing so I only gave that location 3 out of 5 stars on my Yelp review. CTE , most likely.
I dont know any Sawn Jordan.
Fuck you btw.

I dont know any Sawn Jordan.
Fuck you btw.

<BC1> Oh, I spelt it like he said it ( phonetically ). He sold his fillings for gas money earlier that day... but I told him his moms Nissan Leaf doesn't need gas, God knows he now has a trunk full of 3 gallons of petrol.

Anderson "da Spyder" Silva
Daniel "from the Bronx" Cormier
Demetrious "Powerful rat" Johnson
Khabib "by his holy will" Nurmagomedov
Daniel Cormier has a tattoo
---------
Al Iaquinta

tattoos are for gays.

don't (t)@ me

Back