Are we so sure Tom Aspinall gets by Lewis?

You got a small minority on Sherdog making ridiculous claims that the GOAT Jon Jones is “running” from British Tom but Tom’s best wins are Sergei, AARP-AA and flat-footed Volkov.

Black Beast with his new found cardio and power may just Travis Browne Tom.

I say give Lewis a chance to swang and bang…could be interesting.
"Newfound cardio and power" the fuck are you on about?

Yes, I'm sure Tom  can get past Lewis. Basically every heavyweight has the chance of getting KO'ed by him and ability to make him look like dogshit

I think he gets taken down and submitted fairly easily.
<36>

Almeida couldn't even submit Derrick and control him on the ground and he's a submission artist. I doubt Tom would have an easier time subbing him. maybe controlling him but not definitely subbing him. Even Spivac who is a big dude had a hard time keeping Derrick down and a big reason why he was able to do sub him was because of Derrick having to cut almost 30 pounds in 3 days. I don't think an in shape Derrick would have gotten finished on the ground like that against Spivac.

I'd like to see Aspinall fight Lewis, but it would be bizarro world for the #1 contender to fight the #12 guy. I bet it would be a big box office draw though, so you never know.

I'm not sold that Aspinall has completely corrected his problem with distant management (how he F'd up his own knee vs. Blaydes.)

The problem is that Derrick Lewis has "one shotted to a finish" so many of his previous opponents; even from strange angles.

While the overwhelming odds should be in favor of the Brit, I contend that there's a definite/realistic scenario in which Lewis catches him.
I'd only put (read throw away) money on it if the odds were too good to pass up, though.

You got a small minority on Sherdog making ridiculous claims that the GOAT Jon Jones is “running” from British Tom but Tom’s best wins are Sergei, AARP-AA and flat-footed Volkov.

Black Beast with his new found cardio and power may just Travis Browne Tom.

I say give Lewis a chance to swang and bang…could be interesting.

Lewis is still underrated I think, I feel he's working really hard on his game behind his kind of "don't care" persona. I expect Aspinall to win but might have a sneaky nibble on Lewis betting wise, I'd assume he'd be a fair outsider.

It's a damn shame we never got to see Lewis vs Overeem. Or Stipey, or Werdum.

Solid trolling. I give it a 6. This score could increase if more people fall for it and call you a moron while calling for the thread to be deleted.
I feed trolls unashamedly. Ain't my job to react to them like trolls, I far more enjoy pointing out stupidity, regardless if they're doing it on purpose.

My stance is the same as PED's. Once it's solved that they're doing it intentionally, deletion is the answer. Of this thread and their account. Until then?

@DiazSlap is a
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
<Deported1>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back