Are we still tracking sexual assaulters? Warren Moon is next up on the chopping block

Well out of the 6 listed in your link prior to Warren Moon, two only started one game, and a third QB only threw 9 passes.

Sounds like effective institutionalize racism to me.
Did you even read the second part of my post?

I'm sure there's a good explanation for there being such a shortage of white RB's and WR's in football today..... wonder what it is?

I don't even know if I would call it racism.. I think that was just the way things were.

I remember my grandma telling me she used to use the N word because... That's just what they did.

I'm sure there's a good explanation for there being such a shortage of white RB's and WR's in football today..... wonder what it is?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say the reason was slavery. Breeding the biggest, fastest blacks with one another creating the super athletes we see today

She has a PhD. Apparently good old warren also threatened her.

tumblr_m5iv1ecTce1qfszj5.jpg

you can read the full complaint. He admitted to drugging her because "she was no fun".

https://deadspin.com/lawsuit-warren-moon-grabbed-drugged-and-threatened-h-1821065543
She is alleging that, which is not the same as an actual admission of guilt.

As I said in the NFL thread, I was shocked to see he is in the Hall of Fame.
He was up there with Dan Marino in his prime. He had unprecedented success as an older QB which is only now being surpassed by Tom Brady. And he put up big numbers despite being robbed of spending the first 6 years of his career inside the NFL. It's also called the Pro Football Hall of Fame not just NFL Hall of Fame. His combined career numbers are incredible.

He complains about racism in the NFL and how he was vilified being a black QB and then this happens. Wonderful.
These things are far from being mutually exclusive. It's pretty well documented that black quarterbacks were discriminated against in the NFL and in college. Fortunately, Moon's success helped put an end to that. This is true regardless of his guilt or lack thereof. We'll see how this thing plays out...

I don't know that there was a system in place to keep black QBs out of the league. When I think of black football players experiencing the "the struggle" I'd be more than likely to listen Jim Brown and the shit he had to deal with in the 1950s.
At least Brown was drafted and given an opportunity to play right away because black running backs were accepted. Black quarterbacks were not until Moon had HUGE success in the CFL and the NFL finally took notice and he helped pave the way. Before then, a lot of colleges either wouldn't recruit black QB's or would try to convert them to receivers or backs. Same thing at the NFL level.

White running backs were discriminated against as well. Many teams tried to convert them to fullback and crap like that or would pass them over. White wide receivers have made a comeback in the last 10 years or so with the success of Wes Welker and Julian Edelman and others. Plus, even at their lowest levels, there were still more white wide receivers than running backs or cornerbacks.

I was in VIP at a club in Seattle 10 years ago and in walks Warren Moon. This was literally 1 day after his second or third DUI.

I grabbed a couple girls that were with me and got a picture with him, like a little fanboy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I didn't care. I said to the girls "wanna get a picture with a hall of fame quarterback?" And they were all over it.

Warren needed all the free pub he could get.

I think he's innocent of all charges. Also, I'm pretty sure his ex wife fell down some stairs in Houston. I have it on good authority. He's a great guy and would never hit a woman, or drug a woman who didn't ask for it. IMO.
Yeah the ex just ran in to a door knob. Happens all the time after you over cook the eggs! And Warren didnt get his rape on. Only drugged her to subtly let her know what a Debbie downer she was being, then to laugh at the crazy shit she does while she is in a state of not being so boring. Plus you know the drugging was probably one of the greatest druggings of all time.

Warren scrambled a bit to the right then threw a pill 70 yards across his body and had just enough arc on the pill it landed straight in her drink without a splash. The man still has it and Cleveland should call him up

Last edited:
Back