Are you impressed with Ian Garry?

Fought a can with power and barely beat him and got his nose bloodied up. Zero charisma, looks like a poverty version of Wonderboy

He's good as a fighter.
He has a lot of potential.
BUT, as a sh*t talker, he's cringe.

No. He's also pretty awful on the mic, despite telling everyone how great he is.

Nah, too many kicks missing by a mile and that's the only power he seems to be throwing.
Defensively he's good I guess.

Unable to push forward and not much power to truely hurt someone when on the back foot, also doesn't pull the trigger when his oppent is out of position and circles into the fence. Good Cardio and decent kicks

Second fight in a row I'm not impressed with him.

Mediocre athlete. Occasionally shows some good head movement and footwork but that's about it. Throws quite basic combos on the feet.

Weeks is not UFC level but is stronger than him and controlling him in the clinch.

What is all the hype about?

More impressed with his post fight interview.

Admitted he has a way to go.

Did not beg for a bonus for his pregnant wife….. Just more fights.

This guy will be a problem when he gets his Man Strength.

Mediocre athlete. Occasionally shows some good head movement and footwork but that's about it. Throws quite basic combos on the feet.

Weeks is not UFC level but is stronger than him and controlling him in the clinch.

the hype comes because he is from Ireland. That's about it.

But he reminds me of Machida.... "elusive"... until he loses, and then they will claim he is just "running"

Not even close to McGregor's athleticism, talent and charisma. Tries too hard to be a hype man. I don't see him going far in the sport.

Better than Pimblett but still not that impressive.

Another irish that thinks he needs to try copy mc gregors antics on the mic.

6 foot 3 welterweight weight bully
But has Well rounded technique and didnt make any mistakes

But all if his punches and kicks only grazed Weeks, and Weeks looked terrible.

And he does a fake Irish accent on the mic after the fight.

No. That wasn't a great fight and he was getting touched up pretty good in his first. He did win them both, so we'll see what he becomes.

Thought he lost, actually.

He's got a small head and a skinny neck. Tries to hard in interviews.

Really good right cross, but he's gonna get KO'd a lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back