Are you interested in seeing Stipe Miocic fight again?

Are you interested in seeing Stipe Miocic fight again?

• Total voters
I think the Jones fight has to happen, but otherwise I don't particularly care. He is semi-retired now, and he should probably make it official soon.

Nah. It would have been a great fight for both of them, had it happened a few months, half a year after Jones - Gane. It's been too long now.

I'm interested in seeing him fight again sure.

Am I interested in seeing him fight for the world championship despite not having fought for 3 years and not having won in MMA for 4? Not in the slightest.

Why is the Goof trying to convince us that we want to see Jones vs Stipe?
That's a HARD NO for me, when Jones could be fighting Aspinall.
<DisgustingHHH>
Stipe should retire, but if he INSISTS on fighting again, give him a gimmick fight.

Nah. It would have been a great fight for both of them, had it happened a few months, half a year after Jones - Gane. It's been too long now.
I think it's a walkover for Jones whenever it happens, but I still think it's important for Jones' legacy at HW.

Yeah, just not in a title fight. Everyone keeps talking about how he set the record for HW title defenses, but every other division smashed that record. Dude just needs to get back in the mix and beat a contender.

This “legacy” fight is some straight horse shit

Idk why they make us wait for something we don’t even want

Jon and Stipe strumming the UFC strings on this matchup and its well played (for them)

Of course I'm interested. I'm curious how the added weight and muscle will affect him, good or bad. I wonder about the strategy both will take. And unlike most of you, I do think Stipe has a chance...although by this point, it's much more because I have undying faith in the utter unpredictability of the sport rather than any analysis.

I've also reached the point that I wouldn't mind too much if Jones pasted him, if it convinces Stipe to officially retire.

Not really.

seinfeld-shrug.gif

Just curious to see what the numbers will be like. I personally don't care if he doesn't fight again, he's virtually retired to me.

102423-hero-stipe-miocic-highlights_GettyImages-602257046.jpg

Definitely don't care to see him again. Especially his 42 year old corpse fighting for a belt, it's an absolute joke. Wouldn't mind if he wanted to fight again, but this whole thing with Jones is just infuriating. To anyone who actually watches MMA, it's painfully obvious they're forcing this match up just so Jones can pad his record and say he beat the HW Goat.

It would be absolutely marvelous if Stipe somehow KOd Jones and ruined everything...not holding my breath though.

jones fight no since it is a layup for jones. but a layup for other HWs? sure. i wouldn't mind seeing him get blasted by aspinall.

Honestly Stipe is still looking really good in recent training clips posted to his IG. Much better than Jones has been looking lately. So yeah I still want to see him fight.

No, he showed a big slowdown in a third DC fight already. It was just that DC was slowing down even more.

Just retire, enjoy life. He's probably one of the biggest rank squatters at the moment.

Crazy how this guy gets no support. He almost scored a KO before getting KO'd. He still a HW with big power.

Stipe is one of my favorite fighters and he always will be. The best HW ever in the UFC, no question.

But this long stretch of inactivity is worrying. I really wish Jones hadn't injured himself because the fight would've happened already.

I want to see Stipe fight but I am wary of what will happen. Age claims us all. I will laugh my ass off and make a million threads gloating if he beats Jon Jones.

If it wasn't to fight Jones and take the Jones/Aspinal fight away I would love to see it.
Not like the hw division has a bunch of interesting prospects .

What's the chance he's gonna look better in his next fight.... No mate.

I'm interested in seeing his post fight interview.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back