Are you upset Ronda Rousey made the UFC Hall of Fame?

I can't stand Rousey but she definitely belongs because she brought a lot of attention to the sport and is responsible for WMMA taking off.

I don't like her much as a person, or even as a fighter.

That being said, she totally deserves to be in.

The UFC HOF isn't really that much of a big deal or considered a milestone. I mean you got Stephan Bonnar in there of all fighters, enough said.

Groundbreaking? All she had was good judo and an armbar.

The UFC HOF isn't really that much of a big deal or considered a milestone. I mean you got Stephan Bonnar in there of all fighters, enough said.
You don't like his slugfest with Forrest on the first televised showing!?

{<RR} truly hall of fame material right here...

method=get&rs=100&q=75&x=0&y=0&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=297444F2-1D09-6BFC-E5C8FBB1A4846053.jpg

No.

For a few years, she was literally the biggest star in the history of MMA.

Maybe, MAYBE, one of the biggest well well known stars in the history of ALL OF COMBAT SPORTS!

Guarantee you more kids/teenagers these days have seen a Ronda Rousey fight/gif than an Muhammad Ali/Tyson/Floyd fight/gif

I dont like the girl but it would actually be pure retarded if she wasnt in the HOF. She is the sole reason there is WMMA now in the UFC

No, I'm more upset that the "Vending Machine Wing" and the "Custodian Wing" haven't been included yet at the rate they're going
The Vending Machine Wing is scheduled to be inducted later this year.

There are people in the UFC Hall Of Fame who are way less deserving than Ronda, so no.

There's no way she wasn't going to be hall of fame. <45>

At one time I wanted her to get hit by a truck, but come on, anyone with even the slightest knowledge of UFC, Dana White, and Ronda's career knew it was pretty much a given.

No. I do not understand why anyone would be. I do not like her, but so what?

She was first woman's champ ,was a very dominant champ for the time. I don't give a fuck about the hall of fame knowing the pink goof will put himself in it.

Nope, not at all. I don't care much for HoF posturing.

There are far less legit entries anyway.

Ronda was very close to Dana, so she was always getting in. Much as I don't like Ronda, is probably deserved, had she retired before her last two fights, I don't think it would be a question.

Back