Media Ariel 10-7s Till on Twitter

Once a year or so I watch Helwani’s two-hour June 2016 pity party. There’s nothing quite like it. I certainly never watch any of his stuff now. Don’t think I have since 2017.

I don't get Helwani love at all. This guy runs his mouth all the time and picks beef with fighters, just another internet troll, but I guess for some reason when he does it, it's cool, fucking wierd af.

Who else embraces past fighters/legends? Gives them airtime and helps them stay relevant?
Till, Dildo Anus, Betty schawb and Dana beefs? He trolling other trollers. But I guess your right we should've been white knighting those 4 guys.

Who else embraces past fighters/legends? Gives them airtime and helps them stay relevant?
Till, Dildo Anus, Betty schawb and Dana beefs? He trolling other trollers. But I guess your right we should've been white knighting those 4 guys.

Lol wut is this serious?

Ariel d'arc coming through

Getting owned by a dork like Ariel is bad

That's not the burn people make it out to be and given how Ariel acted in public when Dana banned him from UFC events a while ago, he's an easy target to get back at.

OK, that was a pretty great reply.

You know Till is just trolling when calling himself the mastermind behind a fast rising tech incorporation. :D
With Ariel I don't know actually. That guy seems to be serious even when "joking".

I don't get Helwani love at all. This guy runs his mouth all the time and picks beef with fighters, just another internet troll, but I guess for some reason when he does it, it's cool, fucking wierd af.
lol he defends himself and he is the bad guy.

I really don't get all the hate Ariel gets, it's like one guy cries about Ariel (Dana White), and everyone just jumps on the 1st grade immature mob mentality that is Sherdogs best.

Never forget that Ariel cried… Come on, his kids are gonna see that. A “journalist” trying to a clown a professional fighters record is weak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back