ARIEL HELWANI NEARLY ARRESTED AT MAY/MAC WEIGH-INS

All security can do is act on behalf of the owner or lease-holder of the premesis - ergo, if they tell you to leave, it's like a home owner telling you to leave their property. They can't arrest anyone, although those who've been trained and state certified will be exonerated for properly apprehending and handcuffing you to hold you for police arrival.

Not true. I did loss prevention, and we could arrest, handcuff, and detain suspects until the cops showed up.

Cartoons? Are your mom and dad brother and sister? Playing tough guy on Sherdog is pretty idiotic. Again, grow up.

Only a true weaboo gets offended when his gay little animes are referred to as cartoons lol. You're an even bigger bitch than Ariel.

I love this Jew. Really I do.

helwani-PNG.png

The award that the UFC bought him

Real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s don't let some random mexican tell him to keep going. Grow a pair and call your own shots. Don't be like this pussy instigator Ariel.

Not true. I did loss prevention, and we could arrest, handcuff, and detain suspects until the cops showed up.

You're not arresting anyone as a security guard. Ive taken california "guard card" classes and worked in a slew of nightclubs. You're simply representing the business and are essentially making a citizens arrest, which really has little to no weight as an implement of law enforcement.

By the same right, if someone refuses to leave my home and begins stealing things, I can safely wristlock and detain them until police arrive. That doesn't make what I'm doing an arrest.

You're not arresting anyone as a security guard. Ive taken california "guard card" classes and worked in a slew of nightclubs. You're simply representing the business and are essentially making a citizens arrest, which really has little to no weight as an implement of law enforcement.

Regardless, even though it was technically called a "stop". We all knew what it was.

Regardless, even though it was technically called a "stop". We all knew what it was.

First off, I thought you lived in Australia. Second, I've got a funny story.

About six years ago, we were at a movie theater waiting in line for an upcoming show. This was all interior. Some ghetto degenerate walks up and begins yapping at us about this and that, then suddenly slugs my friend Chris in the jaw. We take off after him. He finally turns around (this is on the third level of the Metreon movie theater) and throws his hands up as though he's s tough guy. Chris charges him and beats him down in the middle of the crowd of people.

Security ultimately came out, apprehended Chris and handcuffed him. Luke and I were being told by other guards that we needed to leave. We walked over to the guards holding Chris and immediately began to verbally berate them with an array of accusations and questions:

Under what power are you "placing him under arrest"?? You're not a police officer!

Are you certified to detain people?

Did you read him his rights??

You cut his wrist with those cuffs. You aren't an officer. What you're committing here is a felony crime known as unlawful imprisonment. Get your fucking hands off him and remove those cuffs now.

The guard took the cuffs off and we told Chris to take off, then further berated the rest of the guards and left.

Was hilarious.

First off, I thought you lived in Australia. Second, I've got a funny story.

About six years ago, we were at a movie theater waiting in line for an upcoming show. This was all interior. Some ghetto degenerate walks up and begins yapping at us about this and that, then suddenly slugs my friend Chris in the jaw. We take off after him. He finally turns around (this is on the third level of the Metreon movie theater) and throws his hands up as though he's s tough guy. Chris charges him and beats him down in the middle of the crowd of people.

Security ultimately came out, apprehended Chris and handcuffed him. Luke and I were being told by other guards that we needed to leave. We walked over to the guards holding Chris and immediately began to verbally berate them with an array of accusations and questions:

Under what power are you "placing him under arrest"?? You're not a police officer!

Are you certified to detain people?

Did you read him his rights??

You cut his wrist with those cuffs. You aren't an officer. What you're committing here is a felony crime known as unlawful imprisonment. Get your fucking hands off him and remove those cuffs now.

The guard took the cuffs off and we told Chris to take off, then further berated the rest of the guards and left.

Was hilarious.

LOL most security guards/loss prevention guys are wannabe cops or retired cops. I did loss prevention at a JC Penny at the local mall, there were only 2x I had to use physical force. The funniest time I caught a black woman stealing a coat and as I was walking back with her to the store, she took a swing at me. I just picked her up and body slammed her on the concrete. As I'm cuffing her, one of my friends who came by to visit me, starts asking me if we are meeting up at my place and hitting the club later that night. I'm like "dude, I'm in the middle of a stop right here..."

LOL most security guards/loss prevention guys are wannabe cops or retired cops. I did loss prevention at a JC Penny at the local mall, there were only 2x I had to use physical force. The funniest time I caught a black woman stealing a coat and as I was walking back with her to the store, she took a swing at me. I just picked her up and body slammed her on the concrete. As I'm cuffing her, one of my friends who came by to visit me, starts asking me if we are meeting up at my place and hitting the club later that night. I'm like "dude, I'm in the middle of a stop right here..."

Body slamming a woman?? Confirmed racist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back