Media Ariel Helwani Responds To Jamahal Hill, Extends Offer | The MMA Hour

Do you think Jamahal Hill should go on The MMA hour?

• Total voters
He's so aggravating to listen to

I would seriously rather listen to jeff goldblum talk about the UFC

Hill comes off as emotionally unstable here. All of this nonsense started because of the Dana White wife slapping thing. I think Hill is just sensitive has thin skin. No one considered him the champ, MMA sites ranked Bellator LHW's above Hill while he was champ, fans made fun of his weight. <45>

Ariel scared, Hill threatened to lowkey fuck him up and now Heelwani trying to play peacemaker, can't say I blame him I wouldn't want Hill after me either.

Scared? Who invited the other first to go in studio to have a discussion? And who declined?
Yeah he wants to get him back on the show in a safe setting to hash things out rather than risk running into him somewhere that's possibly unsafe and Hill decides to flip out and give Helwani a proper smack.

Again I don't blame the guy, it's the smart move, calm down the big scary LHW who wants to fuck you up, worse case he attacks him in studio where he has security to assist if shit goes wrong (not that I think Hill would actually do anything but still)

Yeah he wants to get him back on the show in a safe setting to hash things out rather than risk running into him somewhere that's possibly unsafe and Hill decides to flip out and give Helwani a proper smack.
If he was afraid of him,he would not have him on the show.

Again I don't blame the guy, it's the smart move, calm down the big scary LHW who wants to fuck you up, worse case he attacks him in studio where he has security to assist if shit goes wrong (not that I think Hill would actually do anything but still)
I didn’t ask for excuses. He never had security when Ali and Dannis went on his show when both were beefing with him. They literally sat 5 feet from each other lmao. It’s also pathetic a fighter is physically threatening a scrawny journalist. He was invited and declined, so your thinking is ass backwards.

I didn’t ask for excuses. He never had security when Ali and Dannis went on his show when both were beefing with him. They literally sat 5 feet from each other lmao. It’s also pathetic a fighter is physically threatening a scrawny journalist. He was invited and declined, so your thinking is ass backwards.
No one voluntarily has someone they are afraid of on their show for millions to watch. That makes NO SENSE.

Him wanting to hash it out,wether it is on tv or not is commendable,people will want to watch,and he genuinely wants to settle the matter,which is not the case with guys like Paddy or Dana,who really did offend him by lying about him.

I dont agree with everything Ariel does. I dont think he should have had Danis on his show just to disparage him,but the guy does generally put his money where his mouth is,for good or ill. I think its ballsy for him to have Hill on his show. If i was afraid of someone I wouldnt want them anywhere near me,no matter how "controlled" the enviornment is.

No one voluntarily has someone they are afraid of on their show for millions to watch. That makes NO SENSE.

Him wanting to hash it out,wether it is on tv or not is commendable,people will want to watch,and he genuinely wants to settle the matter,which is not the case with guys like Paddy or Dana,who really did offend him by lying about him.

I dont agree with everything Ariel does. I dont think he should have had Danis on his show just to disparage him,but the guy does generally put his money where his mouth is,for good or ill. I think its ballsy for him to have Hill on his show. If i was afraid of someone I wouldnt want them anywhere near me,no matter how "controlled" the enviornment is.
I agree. With Danis though, he genuinely tried to help the guy and squash everything but Danis is so delusional and such a troll, he would never get through to him. I’m betting he won’t ever waste his time with him in studio again lol.

Last edited:
I have no idea what the bell is going on.

I’m ok with that.

Reactions: HHJ
The publicity. The chance to clear the air on stuff they wouldnt maybe get a chance to on UFC TV

Loads of better platforms and you don't have to be beholden to Ariel.

Loads of better platforms and you don't have to be beholden to Ariel.
I think most of the fighters going on there have a good relationship with him.

Hill comes off as emotionally unstable here. All of this nonsense started because of the Dana White wife slapping thing. I think Hill is just sensitive has thin skin. No one considered him the champ, MMA sites ranked Bellator LHW's above Hill while he was champ, fans made fun of his weight. <45>

Guessin' Hill feels just like Birdman, No "respeck" on his name

I'm all for Hill going onto the MMA Hour and pulling a Birdman

"YO ARIEL PUT SUM RESPEK ON MUH NAME *****"

Exactly

Bringing his Posse called "The Hill Killaz" with him as well

RESPEC ON MAH NAME!

Jamahal is having his Paddy Pimblett moment, trying to start a non kosher beef with Ariel to stay relevant.

But I does hope he heals up, comes back only to be destroyed by Alex within 2 minutes and then fulfils his destiny as a Walmart greeter.

Terrance McKinney: Jiri would literally climb a mountain to avoid fighting Hill
Hill: You aren't lying
Helwani to Jiri: hey, Hill insinuated in one of his tweets that you are taking too long, that you are afraid
You: Helwani is a scumbag trash talker

Recap: Hill engaged in some mild trash talk on Twitter then got enraged that Helwani noticed it and brought it up to Jiri during their interview.

P4p most snowflake fighter in the UFC and you guys also snowflakes for automatically taking his side and getting angry without even bothering to look up what Helwani was talking about.
Relax, you just learned that my security settings literally prevent me from seeing tweets.

I'm not disabling them so I can gumshoe my way through 100 social media posts to get to the bottom of the great mystery of who sent a one-sentence post six months ago so I can psychoanalyze it lol.

Thanks for posting the history though. Hill is wrong if those posts were accurate.

Ariel scared, Hill threatened to lowkey fuck him up and now Heelwani trying to play peacemaker, can't say I blame him I wouldn't want Hill after me either.
Ariel haters are up there for most deluded people that post on Sherdog lol my goodness.

Yeah, he's so scared he invited him on his show.

If Hill doesn't accept, he's clearly petrified of Helwani, right?

Back