Arjan Bhullar!

I'd be disappointed if his walkout song isn't this.

33yl18i.gif

When did sherdoggers become so familiar with Bhangra music?

British Columbia’s only UFC heavyweight? I could be wrong...

He seems like a real dude and will have a huge Canadian and international fanbase, and could even headline the first Indian UFC.

Might go far in the division as long as he can get close to the better strikers and keep improving his cardio, war Bhullar!

8A720885-6DAC-4C32-91AF-10648EFE658E.gif

Seen his last fight and he seemed slow, but I hope he does win tommorow and can be a huge threat. We'll see

A guy who fights at HW! YAY! But seriously he's a mediocre fighter at this point. Why should be hyped?

Two canadian gangsters in back to back weeks OAM now Bhullar for HW sign me up.

He’s got a top wrestling pedigree but let’s wait to see if he can rag doll the guys at the top of the division before calling him a future sensation, lol

he needs to work on transitioning from striking to wrestling. On the feet he doesn't have too many combo's (he's a wrestler still learning striking so it's not shocking), he has power, but he needs to learn how to set up those strikes. And if he can get them worried about the striking, he can get them down and use his wrestling. He looked a little chubby (as do most HWs), maybe losing a few lbs to add even a little bit of speed might help him.

All and all he's a really exciting prospect. If he gets a win here, top 10 next, then maybe a guy like Hunt to give him some shine, then a top 5, then title shot.

Easier said than done obviously, but, if he wins, they will promote him. There's a billion and a half Indians ready to support this guy.

He's got all of Canada behind him plus about a billion more in India. GSP wishes he had that many potential fans.

Back