Ark Ragnarok server.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

Hey everyone, I'm trying to attract ark players to my server. It's the Ragnarok map and it's an unofficial server for PS4. It's called The Garden of Eden. Settings are pretty dope.

Come give it a try!!!

I play but on official no tame. Sorry man.

I was just laughing about this very thing.
Multiplayer only games are horse shit.

I was just laughing about this very thing.
Multiplayer only games are horse shit.
Not at all. MP-only games tend to be the best MP games. Not always true, but generally so. And SP-only games tend to be the best SP games.

It's the ones that try to do both that screw up. Only the greatest games can pull it off (ex. WoW). The thing that I think really pisses people off is when a franchise starts out as the latter, but then decided to shift to the former as the profits slid to one side of the boat.

Not at all. MP-only games tend to be the best MP games. Not always true, but generally so. And SP-only games tend to be the best SP games.

It's the ones that try to do both that screw up. Only the greatest games can pull it off (ex. WoW). The thing that I think really pisses people off is when a franchise starts out as the latter, but then decided to shift to the former as the profits slid to one side of the boat.
I'll bow to your opinion but respectfully disagree.
*incoming old man grumbling*

My main problems:
I grew up on being able to play solo against the machine.
If nobody was around we were still set for entertainment, and we were fine with it.

We didn't need to depend on the whims of connectivity or need to have enough people on a server, and we were fine with it.

We didn't have to consider that a game might be unplayable in a couple of years because people have moved on to other games. And, etc.

We enjoyed owning physical media and not this idiotic cloud bullshit.

It's a bad idea. I know it's the now and future but this future kinda suuuuucks

Too bad its PS4. If there was a PC Sherdog Ragnarok server with people that actually played, i'd be all in. that said, it would have to be unofficial with S+ and at least 3x tame. shit is way too slow otherwise.

Back