Media Arlovski blames his loss to Ngannou on steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arlovski's brain should be studied by med community for the effects of multiple brain trauma, ptsd and concussions. some one has to put a stop to vicious beatings he is taking in the cage. Dana has some mercy and release the former Legend.
Overeem's too.

man fuck that shit lol

if you cant compete,retire. This is the natural order of things.
How are newer HW's ever supposed to get anywhere when the old ones never get old?
Its bad for the sport.
It's not really fair to have 20 years experience and a body of a 27year old, I agree.

Reactions: HHJ
Dana has some mercy and release the former Legend.
?? what is that going to do? he is just going to keep fighting anyway.

He is useful in his position. He is willing to make the undercards better by using his name,and willing to fight anyone. Thats what JDS wasnt willing to be,and why he is gone.

I don't think Ngannou looks like a roider at all, despite being big.

He's an incredible physical specimen thats for sure. Very long reach too. Perfectly built for a fighter.

Prime Arvloski was a dime piece - Brendan Schaub.

Prime Arvloski was a dime piece - Brendan Schaub.
He really was tho.
At some point he stopped the pretty boy fabio look,and got alot leaner.

He's an incredible physical specimen thats for sure. Very long reach too
Zero doubts about that, the lad is massive.

Just saying that his physique doesn't strike me as one which has to be roidy in the slightest.
He's decently lean, but not shredded and it's really not like his muscleshave that blown up look where the muscle bellies look like some polished bowling balls.
This was right before he fought:

Now compare that with Mark Coleman:
UFC-12-Mark-Coleman.png

Prime AA was a beast but his chin was always a weakness.

Obviously, all professional MMA fighters take PEDs.

Only a completely gullible and naive fool wouldn't realize this.

Zero doubts about that, the lad is massive.

Just saying that his physique doesn't strike me as one which has to be roidy in the slightest.
He's decently lean, but not shredded and it's really not like his muscleshave that blown up look where the muscle bellies look like some polished bowling balls . . .

I assume almost every pro athlete is on roids, but I agree he doesn't stand out as someone pushing the limits.

No way he got those boobs naturally though!

Arloski and Overeem have been knocked out a combined 26 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back