News Arlovski Record 42nd Octagon Appearance Now Scheduled to be on Chandler/McGregor Card

Who is going to reach 50 fights first, Arlovski or Miller?

Arlovski really is too washed to put on good fights these days, as we saw with his Salsa Boy fight. Salsa Boy is not a good fighter but on sheer virtue of Arlovski having way too much mileage, he still won

Given how Buday is just a HW plodder, I hope AA has enough athleticism in him left to ride into the sunset on a clean W

crazy that we all thought he was done like a decade ago or so

Insane longevity. His fights haven't been very exciting. Let's hope he can turn back the clock and score a vintage KO.

Insane longevity. His fights haven't been very exciting. Let's hope he can turn back the clock and score a vintage KO.
Insane longevity…especially considering he is a HW. Even some of the least skilled HW’s in the division can put their opponent’s lights out with one punch.

Too bad he doesnt seem to have it in him to win fights. Few years ago he still won, now it seems like loses because he doesnt carry power even early and by the point of second round hes lost most of his steam to eek out decisions.

No disrespect of course. Andreis is the man. But its been 9 years since he stopped Travis Browne. Hasnt stopped anyone since.

This feels like one of those fights that Arlovski is gonna phone in. Buday, boring UD.

Who is going to reach 50 fights first, Arlovski or Miller?
Miller, Dana isn’t letting Andrei have 8 more fights lol. Dana doesn’t let fighters fight in the UFC past 44-45 since Couture. Dana said he wants him to retire and he just put him on a big card so it’s likely his retirement fight. He’ll probably go to bareknuckle or somewhere else though

In what universe Andrei and Bisping made more than GSP lol. George had all of Canda watching, the whole world loved him. Also where is Ronda on that list.
Ronda didn't fight nearly as many times as Arlovski.

Also Canada has like no people in it. It's not a populous country.

Ronda didn't fight nearly as many times as Arlovski.

Also Canada has like no people in it. It's not a populous country.
Canada has 40 million people in it. That is definitely enough people.

i will be so happy if Arlovski gets the W then retires on a huge stage at a big event like this. the legend deserves it.

WARLOVSKI

I remember when Tim Sylvia stole his girl!🤣

It's neat to reminisce about Arlovski, but it's a bit sad too when an older guy doesn't know when to hang up teh gloves. Perhaps the reason they moved his fight to the Mac spectacle card is so he will have teh big stage to lay teh gloves down.

I feel like it was just yesterday when we all thought Andre’s chin was totally shot…fly Andre…fly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back