Media Arman Tsarukyan being taunted multiple times by fans at the UFC 300 Q&A

Do you think they would keep that same energy if they were in front of Arman?

• Total voters
Fucking cringy and cowardly. Fanboys in general are terrible. lt’s a shame since Oliveira is awesome, but I’ve been getting annoyed with his fanboys since around the Makhachev fight as they started getting just as insufferable as the fanbases they claim to hate.

Last edited:
Probably more like Arman haters than Charles fans. We, who love Charles, like Arman too. That’s why 300 is a sad matchup, they should not be eliminating eachother, while the Meldonium cheat is pretending to be injured.

I can understand how or why NBA players tolerate shit from the fans, but MMA fighters don’t make enough money to put up with shit like that. Arman or one of his gym mates should have smacked those guys.

Probably more like Arman haters than Charles fans. We, who love Charles, like Arman too. That’s why 300 is a sad matchup, they should not be eliminating eachother, while the Meldonium cheat is pretending to be injured.

Not Charles D-riders talking about pretend injuries no way lol.

microsoft_edge_screenshot_09-Mar-2024 12_08_37 pm IST.png.png

That was a clown show, but clowns spend money on tickets and PPV's too. I liked how Arman handled that. He looked amused and was super chill, seems to me like he's just relishing being in the spotlight.

Lol it's funny how they edited the clip like those questions were really asked back to back like that. <Lmaoo>

Funny how the Oliveira fans are trying to play mental games to help their boy lol, that doesn't seem like a very confident move.
I think they just edited it so we don't have to watch a long press conference to see the 3 instances

Oliveira's fans making it harder and harder to root for him.

I would love nothing more than to see some sort of "Malice at The Palace" type of situation in MMA. The MMA fans shouting "just stand up!" twenty years ago weren't as insufferable as the modern casual fan.

Back