Media Arman Tsarukyan believes Charles Oliveira is one-dimensional

So does Chandler, but that's only because of the memory wipe.

:D

I just hope he doesn't drop for a double leg, he will get guillotined. Even Islam wasn't dropping for double legs for that particular reason.

Offensively, Charles is probably the most dangerous fighter. He can KO/TKO you standing, beat you in his clinch, and has an elite BJJ game. His guard is also elite.

The only question about Oliviera is his striking defense. Bad striking defense combined with an aggressive offense is what gets him in trouble.

Arman better prepare for a tough fight everywhere, including the grappling.

Charles isn’t one dimensional at all. I always loved his fights but he isn’t durable at all. And outside of a couple fights He is getting finished when he’s not annihilating.
He’s a finisher and if he doesn’t he’s getting finished.
Which makes him great to watch.

I don’t know the odds on this fight. But it Oliviera is a big favorite. It’s one of those load up on the dog.

I’m rooting for Charles. But I would bet $5. Arman wins.

The guy stopped Chandler with strikes and dropped one of the most dangerous strikers in Gaethje. What a dumb thing to say.

Wouldn't be surprised if Charles stops Tsarukyan early. Islam has 100 different judo trips and throws to take you down + elite wrestling and jiu jitsu; Tsarukyan isn't the same
But he’s younger and more handsome, at least he has those going for him lol. Honestly tho, if Islam wasn’t around this guy would be champ.

Back