Media Arman Tsarukyan Says "He'd Lie" To Max Holloway And Shoot Takedown If He Points to Ground To Brawl

I can’t stand this guy but if he pointed to the ground and then shot I’d lol.

Also, lol at people whining about "not being a bmf" if someone doesn't accept the pointing-to-the-center challenge. It's pretty much like anyone not accepting the challenge when oliveira invites them to the ground. It's simply the smart thing to do.
Its less about not accepting and more of that he said he'd lie than shoot. Thats a rat move, but hes also a rat person so no surprises

I don't recall ever seeing a takedown in the last ten seconds and going "Yea, that won him the fight" but respect to Arman for, as @PaddyO'malley would say, keeping it 100 fr fr famalamadingdong
Brenden Loughnane did it on the Pretender series Dana didn't likey.

Dam gif won't post.. stupid ass file size too large crap

Brenden Loughnane did it on the Pretender series Dana didn't likey.

Dam gif won't post.. stupid ass file size too large crap

I mean it'a all depending on the situation, Laughnane was fighting for a contract to impress a future employer.

Armand has already established himself.

Hypothetically if Armand and Holloway were to fight and Armand was losing by a significant margin I doubt he would he was just go for a takedown, I think he goes to try and finish given he's already losing.

images

This guys nuts... and I love it.

The actual context is even more funny. Armenia fan asks him in Georgian how many times would he stick it in the woman next to him (Kayla). He tried to ignore it but the fan didn’t let him off the hook and asked again so he reluctantly says ‘a couple,’ and the drunken fan cheers loudly and says in English ‘my boy!’

Megan Olivi then asks him what the fan said and he said it was a stupid question…next 😂

The actual context is even more funny. Armenia fan asks him in Georgian how many times would he stick it in the woman next to him (Kayla). He tried to ignore it but the fan didn’t let him off the hook and asked again so he reluctantly says ‘a couple,’ and the drunken fan cheers loudly and says in English ‘my boy!’

Megan Olivi then asks him what the fan said and he said it was a stupid question…next 😂
To his credit he did try to slip that question hahahah

I don't recall ever seeing a takedown in the last ten seconds and going "Yea, that won him the fight" but respect to Arman for, as @PaddyO'malley would say, keeping it 100 fr fr famalamadingdong

Brendan Loughnane would be a UFC fighter right now if he hadn't done that.

good. as savage as it is this should not be the standard to just stand and bang for the crowd because its completely idiotic. Had max been caught and slept in that same exchange people would be saying how stupid it was. Taking risks in fights ups the entertainment value for sure but this is just silly brawling you can find at an amateur show. Very stupid.

Max is a legend. Hes a true fighter. So no disrespect but its the technical side of things that makes this sport appealing to me. Anyone can swing leather and have a hard head. Yes a technical combo ended the exchange but ultimately it was sloppy and low fight IQ.
Pro wrestling can be more entertaining than that to be honest. Thats what makes the pro wrestlers the real fighters and martial artists.
There is a reason they are bigger on average than ufc guys. They are disciplined and well educated.
fighters are the betas to the pro wrestlers.

Back