Bobby Green rips ‘terrible f***ing fighter’ Arman Tsarukyan; calls him 'f***ing boring'

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
“I got a lot of people that want my name, a lot of people that want to fight me,” Green told The Schmo. “A lot of people are saying that they want to get down now all of the sudden that I’m hot. Would I want to fight those guys? That Arman guy is f***ing boring. I can’t stand watching him fight. Every time I’ve watched him fight, I go to sleep. Then he calls out, ‘50 g’s! Dana [White], give me 50 g’s!’ I’m like, ‘For what?! What did you do? That was terrible.’

“I don’t like to fight the boring guys, those guys f***ing suck. That’s just f***ing weird, those guys are weird. I respect Beneil, the work Beneil’s put in. I like Beneil, but that Arman guy is just a terrible f***ing fighter. I had to already do that with Dawson and Dawson was a sleeper. I don’t want to keep fighting the boring guys, those guys suck.”

More: https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/11...arman-tsarukyan-interested-max-holloway-fight

“I got a lot of people that want my name, a lot of people that want to fight me,” Green told The Schmo. “A lot of people are saying that they want to get down now all of the sudden that I’m hot. Would I want to fight those guys? That Arman guy is f***ing boring. I can’t stand watching him fight. Every time I’ve watched him fight, I go to sleep. Then he calls out, ‘50 g’s! Dana [White], give me 50 g’s!’ I’m like, ‘For what?! What did you do? That was terrible.’

“I don’t like to fight the boring guys, those guys f***ing suck. That’s just f***ing weird, those guys are weird. I respect Beneil, the work Beneil’s put in. I like Beneil, but that Arman guy is just a terrible f***ing fighter. I had to already do that with Dawson and Dawson was a sleeper. I don’t want to keep fighting the boring guys, those guys suck.”

More: https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/11...arman-tsarukyan-interested-max-holloway-fight

Bobby Green is not "hot" ... he's annoying, and only won a few fights recently, because they found people lame enough to lose to him.

Maybe he'll make fun of Arman for being a manlet.

arman.jpg

Arman went the distance with Islam and even took him down and controlled him for an entire round, Bobby couldn’t even defend himself against sloppy ground and pound

Tbh Arman's fights have been pretty entertaining, the only one that was kinda meh was the Damir bout last year(which was overall still a good performance).
Did he say Dober sucks?

Either way Dober vs Joel Alvarez should be booked for 298
Wait is that rumored?
If not and you just made that up, that'd be a hell of a fight. Good matchmaking.

I like Bobby but lets be real here...Bobby lasted like a minute with Islam, and Arman lost a very close fight with Islam.

Arman would tap Bobby like a keg and keep on trucking.

Bobby is fighting the ghost of Dan Hooker, and Arman is fighting Dariush...that just shows where they are.

Dariush would smoke Greene and Hooker on the same night...smh.

Tbh Arman's fights have been pretty entertaining, the only one that was kinda meh was the Damir bout last year(which was overall still a good performance).

Wait is that rumored?
If not and you just made that up, that'd be a hell of a fight. Good matchmaking.

Id love to see that Dober vs Alvarez fight, that would have the makings of a barn burner sir.

When a fighter accuses another one of “being boring”, you know it’s because he can’t beat him.

I always seen it as they wrestle/grapple sir, which we all know is always going to be the more physically taxing fight.

Arman went the distance with Islam and even took him down and controlled him for an entire round, Bobby couldn’t even defend himself against sloppy ground and pound

Exactly sir.
Its laughable tbh.

Wait is that rumored?
It is now ;)

No but with Topuria being booked I think getting the 2nd best fighter from Spain on the card would make sense. Both men hovering in the 15-20 range & it's obviously a just-bleed special. Perfect maincard opener.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back