News Arman Tsarukyan vs Renato Moicano set for Apr. 29 (main-event)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Moicano is going to get murdered. This should be a maincard fight, not a headliner

Arman is a bit short for Moicano,I don't see Arman controlling Moicano on ground as well.
If RDA did, Armen would murder him there, he had no issue destroying a longer better grappler in Joel Alvares, pointless fight imo

If RDA did, Armen would murder him there, he had no issue destroying a longer better grappler in Joel Alvares, pointless fight imo

LW title picture is completely jammed up, Arman won't be able to fight for a belt for another year at the least and he's coming off a loss and a very safe decision win his last 2 fights, I think it's wise he stays active and Moicano is a world class guy, the win does matter. Also Arman needs to fix his gas tank and get more 5 round experience.

Ah, slightly disappointed... I think Arman is beyond Moicano, and this is just a place-filler.

Arman vs RDA was the fight I really wanted to see headlining a Fight Night, but this should still be competitive at least.

LW title picture is completely jammed up, Arman won't be able to fight for a belt for another year at the least and he's coming off a loss and a very safe decision win his last 2 fights, I think it's wise he stays active and Moicano is a world class guy, the win does matter. Also Arman needs to fix his gas tank and get more 5 round experience.
They fucked the LW title picture even more by giving the title shot to a FW when there was a clear LW contender in Dariush.

They fucked the LW title picture even more by giving the title shot to a FW when there was a clear LW contender in Dariush.

Yup and then they fucked it up even more wanting Islam to wait until October for the Abu Dhabi card to defend his title again

After what Benny did to Gamrot and Gaethje did to Fiziev, you "new breed of LW" brainlets better hope Moicano doesnt beat Arman <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I think you’ll find most people/pundits thought Tsarukyan won though…

Interesting, yeah it appears to be about 2 to 1 in favour of Arman.

It was very close obviously, but I thought Gamrot deserved the decision.

After what Benny did to Gamrot and Gaethje did to Fiziev, you "new breed of LW" brainlets better hope Moicano doesnt beat Arman <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Yeah I knew @moosaev was getting extremely carried away when he kept going on about how Poirier and Gaethje weren't even top 5, rank squatters, and would get outclassed by the new breed like Arman, Fiziev, Gamrot.

Rank squatters my arse, they are proven wardogs, and I knew this new lot hadn't done anything to show they'd be able to get the better of proven wardogs like those two.

Yeah I knew @moosaev was getting extremely carried away when he kept going on about how Poirier and Gaethje weren't even top 5, rank squatters, and would get outclassed by the new breed like Arman, Fiziev, Gamrot.

Rank squatters my arse, they are proven wardogs, and I knew this new lot hadn't done anything to show they'd be able to get the better of proven wardogs like those two.

Most divisions have barely if seen improvements at the top and many not at all. They act like every division is BW which isnt the case at all. Most like MW, LHW and HW have declined horribly.

I thought Fiziev would beat Gaethje but people were treating Justin like hes a punching bad and his only 4 losses werent to 4 of the 10 greatest LWs ever. People thought he wasnt elite <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>shit was crazy.

I still think Gaethje loses to Gamrot or Arman, but props to him for beating Fiziev

I don't know how you can pick against Tsarukyan

I like Moicano, but currently he is basically the young version of Oliveira before his giant win streak. Arman is going to be the stronger, more consistent fighter.

This is a rough fight for Moicano which makes me sad as I love that dude. Arman by decision

Back