Elections Armed protesters outside home of Michigan Sec. of State, shouting / trying to intimidate.

The left has been rioting and ranting for the past 4 years, adding to the constant vitriol spewed from mainstream media which is on their side too.
Rioting for 4 years?? Now that is just patently false.

Since when did the left engage in armed protest against election officials because they wouldn't accept the results of an election? There were no armed Hillary supporters protesting outside the home of election officials because they thought Hillary had won .

Yea but Trump never cheated though.
He has been trying to cheat, trying to steal the election. But soo far decent Republican officials and others have thwarted Trump's attempts to nullify democracy.

He has been trying to cheat, trying to steal the election. But soo far decent Republican officials and others have thwarted Trump's attempts to nullify democracy.

You guys staged a coup.

That's complete and utter bullshit.
Only bullshit to you Trump supporters. Supporting the protests does not mean one supported the looting.

Armed protests to overthrow democracy is quite a bit more serious than looting and burning buildings; overthrowing an elected leader vs. property damage.

You guys staged a coup.
Only you MAGA fans think that, cause you can't accept that most voters hated Trump.

Baseless , groundless, unsubstantiated accusations that time and again has been thrown out by the courts.

Rioting for 4 years?? Now that is just patently false.

Since when did the left engage in armed protest against election officials because they wouldn't accept the results of an election? There were no armed Hillary supporters protesting outside the home of election officials because they thought Hillary had won .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ayed-demonstrations-erupt-across-us/93633154/
Anti-Trump protests, some violent, erupt for 3rd night nationwide
Nov 11, 2016.

About 4,000 protesters assembled downtown late Thursday chanting “we reject the president-elect!” the Associated Press reported. Some among the crowd vandalized 19 cars at a dealership in Northeast Portland, according to a sales manager, Oregonlive.com reports. Protesters then headed west, over the Broadway Bridge and into the Pearl District, where the windows of several businesses were smashed.

Only bullshit to you Trump supporters. Supporting the protests does not mean one supported the looting.

Armed protests to overthrow democracy is quite a bit more serious than looting and burning buildings; overthrowing an elected leader vs. property damage.

Protesting elected officials is how its supposed to be done, retard. Trashing small, minority-owned local businesses or shooting black children for turning around in a Wendy's parking lot is shit only terrorists do.

And none of them were armed protesters trying to intimidate election officials at their home.

Oh yeah, I forgot that elected officials are supposed to be enjoy more peace and protections than the rest of us. My bad. Come catch my car on fire and destroy my favorite local restaurant. Just please don't wake up the Mayor, he's elected.

Protesting elected officials is how its supposed to be done, retard. Trashing small, minority-owned local businesses or shooting black children for turning around in a Wendy's parking lot is shit only terrorists do.
There you go again with the strawman. I didn't say protesting was bad. There is a big difference between protesting and armed protesting.

And don't give us your crocodile tears for Black children, as if you rightwingers give a shit about Blacks, rightwingers are always carrying water for racists and dismissing police brutality.

Oh yeah, I forgot that elected officials are supposed to be enjoy more peace and protections than the rest of us. My bad. Come catch my car on fire and destroy my favorite local restaurant. Just please don't wake up the Mayor, he's elected.
You are doubling down on the strawman, trying to make my criticism seem as if I am opposed to protesting.

You have to respect Biden. He won a popularity contest despite not being popular and nobody ever going to his rallies in 5 decades.
That’s a pretty big accomplishment.

You have to respect Biden. He won a popularity contest despite not being popular and nobody ever going to his rallies in 5 decades.
That’s a pretty big accomplishment.

The Democrats could have put Pepe the frog as the candidate and he would've won.

It is really embrassing Trump lost to a guy who seems to be in cognitive decline with a vice president that the Democrat base repudiated. This election was essentially a referendum on Trump, because Republicans actually gained seats.

Back