News Arnold Allen vs Giga Chikadze in the works for UFC Manchester, July 20

Who would win this potential fight?

• Total voters
Decent scrap. Could be the main/co-main if it's a FN. Could be the main-card opener or prelim headliner if it's a ppv.

Wow what a fight. So, this is a Fight Night huh? Doubt we get either edwards ot aspinall on the card. Unless it's edwards vs belal.. lol, ain't no way they're putting belal on a ppv

Wow what a fight. So, this is a Fight Night huh? Doubt we get either edwards ot aspinall on the card. Unless it's edwards vs belal.. lol, ain't no way they're putting belal on a ppv

It's going to be a PPV.

Dana just told TNT sports.

PPV according to Dana.

I'd imagine Aspinall headlines.

No way they wouldn't have him defend his belt in his hometown when he's available and specifically asked for it.

PPV according to Dana.

I'd imagine Aspinall headlines.

No way they wouldn't have him defend his belt in his hometown when he's available and specifically asked for it.
I was just looking at the pic and it has FN on the top. I thought they said a few months ago they were looking for a ppv in England. Thought it might be a different event.

Hopefully we get 2 belts on the line, but I'd be happy with 1

Almighty Allen all day
he's the guy

someone post that pic of him where he's shaved the center of his head bald and he looks like one of those scientists from Half Life

I was just looking at the pic and it has FN on the top. I thought they said a few months ago they were looking for a ppv in England. Thought it might be a different event.

Hopefully we get 2 belts on the line, but I'd be happy with 1
Yeah true, but that’s just Home of Fights’ edit

Great fight!! I like Allen here

Back