Artem Lobov just got slapped again this time by Paulie Malignaggi

what a cheap shot artist...paulie should be ashamed of himself for taking such a cheap shot...I lost all respect for him...which wasn't much to begin with as it was...

Ina straight up boxing match Artem won’t even touch Paule. What a stupid idea lord artem, your gonna need takedowns to beat him as washed up as he is.

Damn, Conor's crew getting emasculated left and right at every corner. lol

In b4 50 pages about a washed up retired boxer and a 13-15 mma fighter can

Also rumble‘s moon-face is that of epic proportion

say what you want about lobov's record...he's not afraid to fight anyone...he called out literally everyone...for being a decent, but nothing special fighter, the guy is a true fighter...not afraid of anyone.

Conor on suicide watch. Must be venting now. His bff got lapped around like a cheap hoe and he can't nor will do nutin' about it. lulz

Masvidal should teach Paulie how to sucherpunch someone

That was the girliest slap i have ever seen. rofl

Lmao this is literally vintage paulie, Boxing casuals only heard of him him after sparring conor, paulie is a former world champion with one of the best resumes of his era, He's had this crazy Italian wise guy attitude for year's, People think conor is the guy who made him act crazy, he been acting crazy plenty of times before you just ain't seen it.

I'm more interested in the fucking SIZE of Rumble's HEAD. WTTTFFFFF

Was 50/50 on illegally streaming this event, now I am up to 100. Good job Paulie!

Edit

Heard Lobov speaking spanish towards the end of the interview, said he loves mexicans!

F you Paulie, Artem is gonna crease you up homie!

say what you want about lobov's record...he's not afraid to fight anyone...he called out literally everyone...for being a decent, but nothing special fighter, the guy is a true fighter...not afraid of anyone.

IDK I just watched him get pimp slapped and do nothing about it (twice now). I'm not convinced about this "true fighter" narrative.

Back