Artem Lobov On Conor McGregor Sparring Him Everyday, How Much It Hurts Getting Hit

So sick of these shitty youtube videos, some of the worst OPs on Sherdog imo

Conor actually changed his bum life.

Great interview with a 13-12 guy who spends all his time talking about what an honor and privilege it is to get punched up by someone else, in fact his greatest achievement. Have some self-respect.

lol, keep working hard and dreaming big, and maybe one day Nate Diaz will Stockton slap you.

Last edited:
He might not be the most talented guy out there, but I've got mad respect for Artem - he's the kind of guy you'd want with you in the trenches.

He might not be the most talented guy out there, but I've got mad respect for Artem - he's the kind of guy you'd want with you in the trenches.
Can you please elaborate why you feel that way?

Can you please elaborate why you feel that way?

He's a loyal guy, hard worker, dependable, dedicated and has a good sense of humour. If you are a soldier at war, those are the kinds of dudes you want to be around.

Just be glad he doesn't lock you in his giant walk in freezer. That's what Lara Croft does with her annoying butler.

He's fighting in the UFC, he corners conor in fights and gets to travel all over the world because he is conors punching bag. Artem saw a big opportunity and went for it. He's living a good life by getting beat up on by conor in training.

"My word is like a diamond."

<mma4>

The first Russian champion in the history of the UFC

Great interview with a 13-12 guy who spends all his time talking about what an honor and privilege it is to get punched up by someone else, in fact his greatest achievement. Have some self-respect.

lol, keep working hard and dreaming big, and maybe one day Nate Diaz will Stockton slap you.
First time I've ever used this word but....guys a cuck.

Back