Artem Lobov touched my life

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
2 degrees, polyglot, a secure middle class position working in a bank and he left everything to pursue pain, glory and brain damage for 17k a fight just to follow his true passion and calling in life. You have to hespect that.

War Artem!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You must have been standing real close to him for his t-rex arms to reach you.

Bachelor’s in Business, Master’s in Finance. Conor will never go broke with Artem around advising him.

lol I have plenty of 3rd level qualifications and I don't really know diddly squat about what I did.

In Ireland anyway, university is a joke. Just a business. Our high school final exam, "the leaving cert" is just rote learning and it continues into 3rd level. There was talk about introducing some sort of continuous assessment in secondary school and the teachers went insane and on strike cause it's more work for them, even though they only literally work half the year and get paid the other half.(including 3 months paid summer holidays)

He has inspired me too TS. He pushes me to train harder so one day I may become an elite martial artist

eJaB7va.gif

2 degrees, polyglot, a secure middle class position working in a bank and he left everything to pursue pain, glory and brain damage for 17k a fight just to follow his true passion and calling in life. You have to hespect that.

War Artem!

giphy-downsized-large.gif
was he really a banker or just a bank teller?

How close did he have to get to you to touch you with those short arms?

Did he use the same hand he touches McGregor's butt to grab your ass?

Back