Artem Lobov vs. Andre Fili Set For UFC Fight Night Poland (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
This is one of those fight polls that should have a "Nobody Cares" option.

What do you hate more? Nepotism or hipsters?

Last edited:
Andre Fili has a foot of reach but he just might be mediocre enough to lose to Artem.

I do want Fili because I dislike Artem so, but there are so many other match-ups I dream about for Artem to get his ass handed to him but I'm afraid he'll get cut after this one.

He could get his ass kicked in another orgs though
Just look at his record, it's not like he was on a tear before he got signed

Both of them are just so...average. Either could take it. I think Lobov will edge it out.

I do want Fili because I dislike Artem so, but there are so many other match-ups I dream about for Artem to get his ass handed to him but I'm afraid he'll get cut after this one.
Why do you dislike Artem besides being friends with conor?

Love it when they put americans to fight on cards in Europe.

Zuffa didn't do this a lot, WME seems much more focused on making UFC international and getting into Asia / Europe.

Artem by flying leg scissors into an ankle lock.
cho.gif
That is a heel hook; there is quite a big difference between the two submissions lol.

Why do you dislike Artem besides being friends with conor?

Honestly, part of it is the crew he rolls with. Particularly, it is literally how much of disciples these Bros are (Artem, that side-parting coach, Danis, touch butt). Conor makes outlandish prediction, I hear Artem make them. Then I hear that coach calling it for under Round 2 now. On Sherdog, words like bitch and smoking a fighter's dong (figuarative), are common... but listen to these dorks.

My other problem is Artem actually acting like he is anything more than he is. He is a certified bum (.500), any way you want to slice it.

While I think Artem is barely credible enough to fight in the promotion, Fili is very inconsistent.

Still I believe Fili snags a decision. Artem may not be very skilled but he has a very good chin on him, Cub hit him with some huge shots.

Andre shouldn't brawl with him or let Lobov rack up free leg kicks. Stick to jabs, straights, kicks, and mix in some TDs to keep him honest.

Title of the thread should have been "in octagon execution scheduled for SAT. OCT. 21, 2017"

Nobody has fought the great artem lobov and lived to tell the story

he let his opponents live the other half of the time out of sheer mercy

I have andrew via tko due to punches. He will clip artem with something.

Fili looked like shit in his last fight out against a newcomer. Unpopular opinion but I think Lobov takes it, he didn't look half as bad against Cub as I thought.

If Artem can stuff takedowns and walk through some shots he can force this guy to brawl, and I believe he can beat fili in a brawl lobov hits hard even if his skills are exactly "pretty"

Back