Article on Chris Weidman and his injuries: He should not be fighting again

His knee's are completely shot. I don't think he could wrestle anymore even if he wanted to. If I were him I'd just hang them up or go to BKFC if he really wants to keep competing where his knee's falling apart won't matter as much.

His chin isn't in its prime either lol

He never had the best striking defense and when things go downhill for him they go down fast and furious. Tough guy but its insane how much that one slip up vs Rockhold seemed to take away from him. Herb also kinda fucked up by not stopping the fight earlier.

He needs money, same reason every fighter fights until about 50
I dunno man. It has to be more than money. All those fuckin surgeries he keeps having to have...

He really thinks he can be champ again and shit

Man. I wonder how many times he thinks about raising his hands and celebrating when Silva broke his. Karma doesnt play nice.
Butthurtedness is what that is.

We all saw that once he saw the extent of the Injury he went to help him and let silvas cornermen in when they weren't letting them in.

But we just like to forget that part and pretend like he gloated over his dead corpse.

I'm honestly blown away that he didn't retire after the Tavares fight, which was the saddest, most uncomfortable beating I had seen in a long while. Chris was limping out of the cage and visibly yelled out in pain a few times from the barrage of leg kicks.

Looked like a newby getting big brothered by the gym veteran.

I'm honestly blown away that he didn't retire after the Tavares fight, which was the saddest, most uncomfortable beating I had seen in a long while. Chris was limping out of the cage and visibly yelled out in pain a few times from the barrage of leg kicks.

Looked like a newby getting big brothered by the gym veteran.

Tavares could have had some respect and fought Chris like a man instead of targeting his gnarly injury. All he did was run around, avoid the fight and kick Chris's legs. I mean yeah of course he should throw some leg kicks like in any other fight, but he looked like a weak pussy targeting leg kicks for 3 rounds.

He did an interview w Ariel where he talked about some guy at his bible study who gave him some kind of health supplement pills made in India or something then said it made his knees stop hurting for the first time in years and now he can use his knees for the first time in forever….and that was when I realized our boy is in a desperate place. Any time someone starts talking about miracle solutions and stuff, it’s a strong indicator that they’re trying to convince themselves of an alternate reality

I really hope he gives a good account of himself then hangs em up in Atlantic City near where he started, but he seems almost destined to be someone forced out of the sport by taking damage like Chuck instead of going out on his own.

Here’s to hoping for a new mythical fighter: Indian pills Chris

He did an interview w Ariel where he talked about some guy at his bible study who gave him some kind of health supplement pills made in India or something then said it made his knees stop hurting for the first time in years and now he can use his knees for the first time in forever….and that was when I realized our boy is in a desperate place. Any time someone starts talking about miracle solutions and stuff, it’s a strong indicator that they’re trying to convince themselves of an alternate reality

I really hope he gives a good account of himself then hangs em up in Atlantic City near where he started, but he seems almost destined to be someone forced out of the sport by taking damage like Chuck instead of going out on his own.

Here’s to hoping for a new mythical fighter: Indian pills Chris
I feel like he's way past what chuck's done to himself.

The way he talked about injuries sustained from rockhold fight...he should have already retired then.

With Chuck it was more his party lifestyle shortened his career.

Butthurtedness is what that is.

We all saw that once he saw the extent of the Injury he went to help him and let silvas cornermen in when they weren't letting them in.

But we just like to forget that part and pretend like he gloated over his dead corpse.
What happened immediately after his leg broke? I'm sorry you can't deal with reality kid. It happened. He threw his hands up and celebrated.

What happened immediately after his leg broke? I'm sorry you can't deal with reality kid. It happened. He threw his hands up and celebrated.
Good. Most people would. He didn't know how bad it was yet.

Back