As a huge Kabib fan, I'm scared, I don't see many ways he survives this fight (indepth analysis)

Khabib has taken down every single fighter he has ever faced.
Quick, delete your post...
usa_today_8909690.0.jpg

You’ve got nothing to worry about. Khabib is no Eddie Alvarez, and won’t be foolish enough to brawl. Once Khabib clinches or scores a td, he will grind out Conor and make him quit. I don’t even think Conor will have an opportunity to land a fight-changing punch.

Khabib's greatest TDD asset is forward pressure. This is also how people have gotten slept by Conor. The tricks Khabib used before worked with people that had crap boxing, and now he's fighting the greatest MMA boxer ever; but also, Conor has never fought a grappler like Khabib.
Both guys are impossible to imitate.
It is fascinating on many levels.

Conor is a smart guy, he will be heavily training cardio and takedown defense/grappling. Kabib wont ever outstrike Conor. With Conor having the superior striking, and much improved TDD/Grappling/BJJ/Judo/Sambo, he will present Kabib with too many issues that he probably wont be able to solve.

IMO Conor KO's him in the first. This is coming from a huge (#1) Kabib fan.

Your post is idiotic. Claiming Connie will improve his grappling enough to negate khabibs is as silly as saying khabib will improve his striking enough to negate connies striking advantage.

They both have distinct and overwhelming advantages in certain situations. Winner is the one who is able to impress advantage first.

Not a khabib "fan" ..... but I think Connie comes in rusty , and I don't see nurmagamedov being 'intimidated'

Khabib by ud
Or
Tko due to unanswered strikes.

Wanna make a wager?

Back