Movies As an actress is Sigourney Weaver overrated, underrated or as advertised?

As an actress is Sigourney Weaver overrated, underrated or as advertised?

• Total voters
Shes the best female lead that has ever graced the screen without insulting men. She gets the job done.

Truth is, as much as I love Ripley, I havent see Sigourney do much else. I've seen other movies shes in, but none that showcase her acting talent past Ripley.

Anyway, saw a meme last week saying something like, "is there anyone else out there named Sigourney or is she it?"

Met her in real life when she was filming a series here in Aus. SUPER nice lady not a self absorbed fuck wit at all, really down to earth and treated the people around her well.

Big fan of her work before meeting her, after meeting her it just boosted her a few more points.

One of my earliest hard-ons.

68af621b6d5e157448f7985a1b35f19b.jpg

4f0a951671677bedd406ffa0db920349.jpg

728cc91f01792c396561d2e3cba0995e.jpg

I was a wee lad then, and didn't even know what a hard-on was...

Shes the best female lead that has ever graced the screen without insulting men. She gets the job done.

Truth is, as much as I love Ripley, I havent see Sigourney do much else. I've seen other movies shes in, but none that showcase her acting talent past Ripley.

Anyway, saw a meme last week saying something like, "is there anyone else out there named Sigourney or is she it?"

lol yeah Sigourney is very unique name indeed.

Back