Movies As an actor is Tom Cruise overrated, underrated or as advertised?

As an actor is Tom Cruise overrated, underrated or as advertised?

• Total voters
Probably has the best catalog of movies even as a scientologist manlet ....
fbb8513fa8cd4b595ac09b1e6ccecbdd784f09b2.gif

He gets a lot of hate because of his personal beliefs in Scientology and his outbursts and failed relationships but if people would put that aside and just focus on his movies he'd probably get more appreciation than he does.

He gets a lot of hate because of his personal beliefs in Scientology and his outbursts and failed relationships but if people would put that aside and just focus on his movies he'd probably get more appreciation than he does.

He seems more human to me because of it....... Not that he is of course.... Only Aliens follow Scientology.......

I never really watched any movies with him in it. What is his best role? I seen one of the Mission Impossible, The Mummy and that movie where he put on that fat suit.

He seems more human to me because of it....... Not that he is of course.... Only Aliens follow Scientology.......
I agree but people use those things against him as a reason to hate him and not watch his movies. To me, that's like hating a rock band and their music because they trashed hotel rooms and use illegal drugs.

I agree but people use those things against him as a reason to hate him and not watch his movies. To me, that's like hating a rock band and their music because they trashed hotel rooms and use illegal drugs.

We all know it's under achieving lanklets that think they don't have to work as hard in life because they happen to be taller than Tom Cruise.....

He seems more human because the females are taller than him

I never really watched any movies with him in it. What is his best role? I seen one of the Mission Impossible, The Mummy and that movie where he put on that fat suit.

I don't think he was in The Mummy.

Back