Movies TOP GUN 3 in the works!

That’s the right attitude
Probably, you can get some stuff which takes ages to come to screen which is damaged by it, scripts you can tell have been fucked around with and re fucked around with by execs for the sake of it BUT I think you also have a lot of more recent blockbusters were the scripts feel rushed, like they would have been a decent first draft but needed to be tightened up a lot.

Maverick I think felt like a film which had the proper amount of work put into the script. I mean its not exactly a complex plot but its told in a way which is very well focused, gives us what we need for the central drama and nothing more.

Can anyone explain the appeal of topgun maverick? I tought i was a horrible movie. It was one big cliche. Even for US standards.

I'd love to see Days of Thunder 2 more than this

Robert Duvall is still here for a cameo. After a successful Hall of Fame career, Cole is retired and a crew chief for a young struggling driver. Cole's rebellious anti-authoirty nature keeps him working on smaller, lower funded teams. His driver gets injured and without a good showing at Daytona they're going to lose the team. Cole set the record most Daytona 500 Wins in his career and nobody knows the track better than him. Reluctantly, he climbs back in the car for one more race.

e550867b3bf147d61fcb6e74a2414e4b2618f767.gif

Yeah that's kinda the plot of Days of Thunder in the firs place but who cares!

That's literally the plot of Driven.

Can anyone explain the appeal of topgun maverick? I tought i was a horrible movie. It was one big cliche. Even for US standards.
Maverick was not great. They played it too safe. Even with the soundtrack. But it was well acted and looked appropriate on screen, which is all one can hope for in the 2020's.

If they are gonna make it better bring back spilt coffee guy. Only thing missing from Maverick. I was actually hoping for it as an extra during the end credits.

We need a gratuitous full frontal nude Phoenix shower scene. Then suddenly she has to get out of the shower and not put any clothes on and immediately pilot a UAV to kick some ass while outnumbered and save Mav and Rooster.
Stop Right There, I'm In.gif

Go on.

Back