As much as I love Reyes, his aka name the devastator had backfired recently, so what name should we.

Dominic "The punching bag" Reyes. Imo he should retire. He got more then just kod his last two fights. He got obliterated. Lol in the promo he had the nerve to say the old reyes is back lmao.

Dominick Reyes the type of guy who goes life and death with Jon Jones for 25 minutes and then says to himself ‘I’m going to switch it up and have my new head coach be my kid brother who got KOd by Mike Perry in a round.’

How much you wanta bet if Dominick cruz wasn't a person Reyes would be dominator. #0creativity

Dominic "The Overconfident Uber Athlete" Reyes

Dominic "The punching bag" Reyes. Imo he should retire. He got more then just kod his last two fights. He got obliterated. Lol in the promo he had the nerve to say the old reyes is back lmao.
I don't know if he should retire but yeah, at least the rest of the year off. Jan absolutely destroyed him, it wasn't even close. His nose is clearly permanently fucked up from that fight. And then Jiri breaks his nose again, beats the shit out of him and knocks him out cold brutally. Those are terrible back to back fights, and as you say, he didn't just lose, he got murdered.

Based off that spill he took nose first dangerously into the ground, "the lawn dart"

Dominic "The Sacrifice" Reyes

"The Athlete" sums it up

Back