• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ashley Madison hacked, user profiles and databases to be released if demands not met

lol oh my god...so her husband has cancer and she wrote a story about how we should all feel sorry for her? i feel more sorry for the husband, what a dumb bitch

Like John Edwards, cheating on his wife that had cancer. He probably will regret that the rest of his life. You don't want to be that guy (or girl).

Only 12k were real women account.

Saw this on reddit

Not really question, but I want to make sure that everyone else knows what Mr Biderman knows. There are few or no women on Ashley Madison. Ads and messages "from" women are in fact from employees of Ashley Madison. The business model is fairly simple. The would-be adulterer buys the privilege of sending X messages, say 50 for $100. He uses them to respond to ads supposedly from women (unbeknownst to him, of course, they are just plants). When he starts to run low, one of his messages will be answered. A woman who is, miraculously, exactly what he was looking for and lives nearby, will start up a conversation with him. Things will be looking really good just when he runs out of messages. He'll have to buy a whole new package of 50 or 100 but someone that women will never as responsive -- until he starts running low again. Personally, I think it's a pretty sleazy business, but what the hell. (No, I'm not a victim. I used to run an honest dating site.)

I'm ambivalent about this since on one hand AM are fucking conmen, but OTOH it's not like they are conning good people.

He should let her cheat honestly.

It always surprises me when military guys just abandon their families for years at a time and don't want their women to cheat and leave them. Wells here's an idea. Don't sign up for the military if you want to get married. Don't abandon your children in the most important years of their life. And this cancer guy. He should want his wife to be happy. Tell her she can hook up with guys. He obviously isn't pleasuring her.

i agree w/this and have known people who had this situation set up when someone fell ill or in some cases if someone was on the road all the time, not home all the time..

you would be surprised how many people are allowed to fuck around due to health issues or long absences...

some people would argue if u know what your getting into, maybe u shouldn't marry a person w/certain issues as well..i.e. not being around or having health/mental issues

Only 12k were real women account.
I heard something like that on the radio (that or 1200, which is even more ridiculous). How many real men's account thought?

And if the ratio is so crazy, who where most of these millions of men cheating with? Unless those 12k women were having a field day.

I heard something like that on the radio (that or 1200, which is even more ridiculous). How many real men's account thought?

And if the ratio is so crazy, who where most of these millions of men cheating with? Unless those 12k women were having a field day.

Maybe no one had real success? Yet the messages kept the men suckered. I wonder if the site can be sued for this.

Long standing rule
There are no women on the internet
None
Stop looking

Maybe you'll find a skinny ddude with a wig, that's as close as you'll get

A dating site will have some fat women on it, they're not hard to bag. Like shooting diabetic fish in a barrel. They're still looking for the right kind of man though.

Tinder is your best bet these days.

Marriage is a sham though. Horrific odds of success and an enormous downside. If I sold you mutual funds, cars, tvs, or even toasters that have a 50/50 chance of working and cost you half of everything you own when it breaks I'd be put in jail. Yet you idiots just keep lining up for it. You want to try it once while you're young to feel it for yourself go ahead, you've got the right one. If you get back in line again knowing the odds are now 60% fail you're retarded.

This while thing needs rethought.

Perhaps marriage for a set period of time? 5 years. 10 years. Like baseball

Maybe no one had real success? Yet the messages kept the men suckered. I wonder if the site can be sued for this.

It's kinda genius because nobody wants to admit they're on the site, so they can't really voice their own suspicions and just take the L.

So would it be good or bad news if it turned out only 1% of men managed to have an affair using that paying site.

They should have used POF. At least it's free.

It's hilarious with the male/female ratio.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ashley-madison-bunch-dudes-talking-233158251.html

First, the official numbers. The info that the hackers published contained about 31 million accounts apparently belonging to men, and about 5 million apparently belonging to women.

But when Newitz dug deeper, she found a bunch of test accounts that ended with ashleymadison.com, suggesting that they were created internally (90% of them were for women), as well as 350 female accounts for people with the same and very unusual last name.

Then she found three really damning pieces of data:

Only 1,492 of the women in the database had ever opened their inbox to check their messages on the site. That's compared with more than 20 million men.

Only 2,409 of the women had ever used the site's chat function, versus more than 11 million men.

Only 9,700 of the women had ever responded to a message from another person on the site, versus almost 6 million men. (This number was greater than the number of women who checked messages because it's possible to answer messages in bulk when you first visit the site, without ever opening your inbox.)

It's possible that most of the women signed up but never did anything.

I've seen a couple of people saying 'I'm glad I don't have to worry about my man, love you baby' and also bashing the people that are on the list by saying things like 'oh now that they're caught, they want to use the privacy card'. I seriously feel like some people are feeling accomplished because their husband's name wasn't on the list and they're letting the world know it. Anything to feel better about themselves.

These are the same people that have cheated and have been cheated on. They just want to celebrate now and let the world know that now there is proof that they are good people with such a happy relationship. Yeah. Sick, mindless idiots.

I've seen a couple of people saying 'I'm glad I don't have to worry about my man, love you baby' and also bashing the people that are on the list by saying things like 'oh now that they're caught, they want to use the privacy card'. I seriously feel like some people are feeling accomplished because their husband's name wasn't on the list and they're letting the world know it. Anything to feel better about themselves.

These are the same people that have cheated and have been cheated on. They just want to celebrate now and let the world know that now there is proof that they are good people with such a happy relationship. Yeah. Sick, mindless idiots.

Sounds like you got caught bruh.

Back