Ask your favourite fighters a question!

Any fighter who fought in Japan. How many fights did you "throw" and how many do you know of were fixed. Did you personally witness it or did you just hear a rumor. Let's settle this debate once and for all.

If you had a chance to aak your favourite fighter any question and they had to answer honestly- who and what would you ask ?
I'll be asking Fedor a hard hitting question: what's his favorite ice cream flavor

7RWSf50TuNBlhJ1UcifR4myX8KId5AS0Bn2tD65_5AE.jpg

"But you don't seriously think you could take me if I was really trying, do you?"

Crickets and kicked rocks rolling is all.

Then I flex a pec on them bitches, and they start to running. Hoes.

What the fuck

I am not a nerd
Do you ever have anything nice to say? You sure don't like act like a lady, QUEEN. He never called you a nerd, until you implied that you were. Do you need a hug? You probably do, because you're a fighter basher if I've ever seen one. So *hugs*. You need to train some martial arts, 'cause it's obvious that the only thing you've ever trained is your mouth.

I would ask Colby how much money it would take to drop the act. I would also ask (all the people that have knowingly come forward like) Ponz, Moicano, Joanna (former champion), Jorge, Jon Jones and Dustin why they all can't stand Colby. And the truth is I'd probably get a different answer from each, but I'd get more perspective and it'd be intriguing.

Last edited:
Um, No, I have allot of fighters I like but I don't worship them. But in general, I would ask 2 question, I would ask, ...

1 Why did you see yourself as a born fighter or a self made fighter through child hood to the Belt ?

2 Why did you think you had it while others didn't?

if I was allowed more question I would try to trickle it down from here between what was going on in his mind during his rise vs what was intuitive or on instinct on his end...then try to see by his own words if he he sees what he said that may bring clarity to that question as to why what was going on inside that maybe he didn't notice.

If you could fight any historical figure, who would you fight?

Shogun Rua what makes a great party except steaks? He would probably answer more steaks.

I already interviewed Fedor so I'm good

:: ascends to heaven free of all sin ::

Jon.... you're the Lineal 205 champ , the heavyweight champ , P4P #1 and the GOAT.... Is there literally anything left for you to accomplish...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back