Ask your favourite fighters a question!

My question for Gina Carrano would get me banned from sherdog so please use your imagination to figure it out..

I'd like to ask Hunt who hit him the hardest in his career.

I would ask:

Did you get the jab?

I think Dana protected their choice... Could be wrong, but haven't found anything on it.

"But you don't seriously think you could take me if I was really trying, do you?"

Crickets and kicked rocks rolling is all.

Then I flex a pec on them bitches, and they start to running. Hoes.

Lmfao

I'd ask for a POV PBP from Enson Inoue of his fight with Igor. I wanna know what he was feeling, thinking. How close he came to giving up himself, or if it was never even a thought that crossed his mind. He reached a limit most don't reach. Most fights are stopped way before the point that fight reached. He didn't quit, doctor had to stop it. Would love to hear a firsthand account.

To Josh Barnett:
“If you were hard pressed to pick just one, would it be Realm of chaos or the IVth crusade?”

To Josh Barnett:
“If you were hard pressed to pick just one, would it be Realm of chaos or the IVth crusade?”
I met him once at Maryland Deathfest,when Bolt thrower was playing.

I'd ask for a POV PBP from Enson Inoue of his fight with Igor. I wanna know what he was feeling, thinking. How close he came to giving up himself, or if it was never even a thought that crossed his mind. He reached a limit most don't reach. Most fights are stopped way before the point that fight reached. He didn't quit, doctor had to stop it. Would love to hear a firsthand account.
He's spoken alot about it. Even on these forums. If you look,ye shall find.

I’d ask cowboy and Eddie what deal they were made for their performances against mcgregor.

I would ask Felice Herrig why she didn't stop when she smelled the feces coming from Justine Kish and if that is something that she trained for...

He's spoken alot about it. Even on these forums. If you look,ye shall find.
I've read some stuff before about it, but there is reading an account, and then there is facilitating an emotional response by asking the questions directly and in a specific way. I suppose I've had plenty of opportunity over the years, I've corresponded with him several times, but I also can't seem to find a decent way to ask, "Can we talk about that time you got your ass beat??" I never did that, but I did tell him that that fight was the reason he is my favorite fighter of all time, and before the last big server switch here, the real Enson Inoue account here had like two "friends," one of them was me. He's actually heard me give the reasoning for my fandom on several platforms, and the names may not match depending on where we corresponded, but I can't imagine he doesn't know I'm the same person every time, bc I tend to tell the same account practically word for word every time. There's fighting skill and technique, but then there is courage and heart, and the last two can't be taught, and the man has them in spades.

Back