Attack on Titan Season 2! Anime Discussion (May contain spoilers)

No, it said the Armored Titan was severely injured. It's probably very surprising considering how strong the armor is supposed to be. He also took the hit from the front so the nape of the neck should be fine.

Considering the shit he survived during the Journey to the Basement arc, I don't think his life is in any danger here
Also, I just now realized that

Zeke can turn people into Titans without using the serum. :oops:

S2E2 mirrored chapter 36 page for page. Connie's transformed mom still creeps me out.
Is anyone else also creeped out by the new ending theme? There's just something wrong about it.

S2E2 mirrored chapter 36 page for page. Connie's transformed mom still creeps me out.
Is anyone else also creeped out by the new ending theme? There's just something wrong about it.
Yes very creepy. And the Eve drawing metaphor with the apple and the Devil doesn't help. It's like she doomed (or saved) her people depending on your perspective.

hey can you guys stop spoiling this shit here, thanks

also i need answers so im gonna read the manga, where should i start if i just finished episode 2 of season 2?

i think the ending reveals some answers

also i need answers so im gonna read the manga, where should i start if i just finished episode 2 of season 2?

There are currently 92 chapters of Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). The events of the last episode seem to line up with chapter 36.

So you want to pick up at Chapter 37

Watched the 1st season loved it, couldn't wait for so I read the Manga monthly, and Holly shit! So much going on right now. I have to admit, it took some fun of watching the anime. AFAIK they're going to make a episode for each Manga. It's going to be a long ride, and I won't spoil anything!

Spoilers is in the title

I just started watching Season 1 of Attack on Titan after abandoning Gintama 70 episodes in.. I'm about 8 episodes in and it really has a feel like FMA Brotherhood. I'm going to try and take it slow and not binge on episodes so by the time I hit season 2 there may be 10 or so episodes at that point. I'm also trying to not watch DBS for at least a month or so so that way I have multiple episodes to watch later.

Spoilers is in the title

Its says anime discussion, people are talking about the manga wich is years ahead of the TV.

Same rules as TWD and GOT threads should apply, not that I really care about spoilers but i can see why it bothers people.

Its says anime discussion, people are talking about the manga wich is years ahead of the TV.

Same rules as TWD and GOT threads should apply, not that I really care about spoilers but i can see why it bothers people.
To be fair to me I think a mod changed the title.

Eh, if it bothers you then stop being poor and read the manga.

They didn't have the private conversation between Reiner and Ymir. :mad:

nDdBBNP.jpg

Chapter 93 released early.

Ymir is dead. :(
This is also means that we still haven't seen the 9th Titan.

Armored - Reiner (2 years left according to the newest chapter)
Attack - Eren (via eating Grisha in 845)
Beast - Zeke (1 year left according to the newest chapter)
Cart - Pieck (female who has trouble walking after being in her form for 2 months)
Colossal - Armin (via eating Bertholt in 850)
Coordinate - Eren (via eating Grisha in 845 right after Grisha had eaten Frieda Reiss)
Female - Annie
Jaw - Galliard (via eating Ymir sometime between 850 and 854 after she'd eaten his brother Marcel in 845)

It also appears that Marley has somehow found a way to extend the "Curse of Ymir" from 13 to 27 years for future shifters.

Back