ATTN: Shoopers

haj02

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hello and greetings to the shooping community. Christmas is rapidly approaching and I'd like a new AV with a Christmassy Jon Jones. Could you guys try rustle something up for me please? Also I'd probably think brother @Davidjacksonjones would appreciate one. I'd kind of like something grinch themed but I don't want to stifle your creative minds. Thanks in advance.
@Buff @Myrddin Wild teh White Any chance of tagging a few more of your shooping bros?

Hello and greetings to the shooping community. Christmas is rapidly approaching and I'd like a new AV with a Christmassy Jon Jones. Could you guys try rustle something up for me please? Also I'd probably think brother @Davidjacksonjones would appreciate one. I'd kind of like something grinch themed but I don't want to stifle your creative minds. Thanks in advance.
@Buff @Myrddin Wild teh White Any chance of tagging a few more of your shooping bros?

@Arqueto has a crew that does Christmas avis every year on teh dog, and they have a lot of templates to make gifs with snow (coke :D) falling n stuff.

Cupace20231106134112480.png If you want me to change things let me know Sir.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back