Aussie comedy, thoughts ?

New Aussie comedy is shit, but the old school shit was good.

This is also an old clip featuring Agro,[a puppet] being very rude and innappropriate with his female co-host, on a kid's show.

The amount of shit that actually made it to TV was amazing.

He wouldn't have made it through one episode these days. Would be cancelled after the first 5 minutes.

Also... pretty sure he was grabbing the young, female co-hosts, some of which were underage under that desk :eek:

He wouldn't have made it through one episode these days. Would be cancelled after the first 5 minutes.

Also... pretty sure he was grabbing the young, female co-hosts, some of which were underage under that desk :eek:
Yeh unfortunately he was another sex pest to add to the list

Oh yeah I remember hearing about that

I found this show back in the early 00's while channel surfing called All Aussie Adventures and I loved it, ended up watching every episode. It was like the same basic jokes over and over again but something about it meant they'd always make me chuckle

This is the only Australian comedian I know. Someone tricked me to watch the special.

This is the only Australian comedian I know. Someone tricked me to watch the special.

That's a comedian? I was waiting for her to say something funny... made it to 3/4 through the video and gave up.

I would have gotten up and walked out of there within the first couple of minutes.

Two pages in and nobody has mentioned Jim Jefferies yet.

Back