Aussie entrepreneur opens up restaurant to air his dirty laundry. Opinions?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Customers go there for the drama, right? Not for the food.

regretting-now-https-www-reddit-78986164.jpg

Per a quick Google "According to the latest research, 60% of new restaurants fail within the first year, 70% in their second year and 80% close their doors within five years."

Opening a restaurant isn't a sign of success. Kitchen Nightmares is proof any moron can own a restaurant. Maybe wait till you turn a profit before shit talking Sophia.

He doesn't explain how he got the money and why if he ''has money'' would he use all of it to start a highly volatile investment. This would make more sense if he made the money then bought a sign to gloat, but he uses it to buy a restaurant and then gloats about having a restaurant. She broke up with him because he was poor not because he didn't know how to cook noodles.

Customers go there for the drama, right? Not for the food.

regretting-now-https-www-reddit-78986164.jpg

"Hey Sophia, you broke up with me because I was poor. Now I have money to open a Korean BBQ. Are you regretting it now?"

That's a very long name for a restaurant, and doesn't sound very Korean. I don't see it doing that well

Per a quick Google "According to the latest research, 60% of new restaurants fail within the first year, 70% in their second year and 80% close their doors within five years."

Opening a restaurant isn't a sign of success. Kitchen Nightmares is proof any moron can own a restaurant. Maybe wait till you turn a profit before shit talking Sophia.

This makes opening a chain like McDonalds or something similar seem magical. I think I have only seen a few McDonalds ever close. They had an incredibly high survival rate. Corporate really does their homework when locating real estate for people buying into the franchise.

This makes opening a chain like McDonalds or something similar seem magical. I think I have only seen a few McDonalds ever close. They had an incredibly high survival rate. Corporate really does their homework when locating real estate for people buying into the franchise.
McDonald's comes with a built in brand and menu. You don't really have to educate people about your product or convince people to come to your place. Tbf I'm not sure if that statistic is for service restaurants only or if it includes fast food. I just remembered Gordon Ramsay bringing it up.

Sophia would see that sign and probably feel a bit chuffed that he still remembers her and that she cut him deep.

Best response would be to live well and act with some class and move on.

This is silly trash culture.

"Hey Sophia, you broke up with me because I was poor. Now I have money to open a Korean BBQ. Are you regretting it now?"

That's a very long name for a restaurant, and doesn't sound very Korean. I don't see it doing that well
That's what they said about the Nintendo Wii. In no time we'll all be going to HSYBUWMBIWPNIHMTOAKBBWAYRITN's .inc

should have bought bitcoin instead, what a noob

Back